No announcement yet.

CAP'N CAT HAS FAB TIME IN JACKLAND!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAP'N CAT HAS FAB TIME IN JACKLAND!!!!

Thanks and homage to all Jackrabbit folks I met at Brookings on Saturday.  Great football environment, knock-down, drag-out student tailgating but with a family atmosphere, stuff for kids to do, nice stadium, rowdy crowd, hottie coeds and alumnettes!  What else could you want!?!?!?!?

Special thanks, to Matt (89Rabbit) for allowing Cap'n Cat and kids to flop at his tailgater, feeding us, keeping The Cap'n full of beer.  Had a great time visiting, too, with Jacks02, SiouxFallsJack and others whose usernames I'm not recalling right now
    !

My kids have been to, perhaps, two dozen college football games with me and their uncle - from Eastern Michigan versus Miami of Ohio to UNI and Southern Illinois and Kalamazoo College versus Wabash and they say they NEVER had so much fun as they did at SDSU's games vs Central Arkansas.

We definitely WILL be back!    

BTW, Look for Cap'n Cats Jackrabbit Pic Post, hopefully later today!!!!!!

Thanks again, everyone!!!!!!

Cap'n Cat and kids!!

Re: CAP'N CAT HAS FAB TIME IN JACKLAND!!!!

Thanks Capn, by the way what is your travel rating on the Sonshine Inn?
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy
      Thanks Capn, by the way what is your travel rating on the Sonshine Inn?
      We ended up getting a place in Madison!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

I think the Cap'n would agree that games in Brookings are mile better than playing in SF.

Comment

Originally posted by Capn Cat
          Special thanks, to Matt (89Rabbit) for allowing Cap'n Cat and kids to flop at his tailgater, feeding us, keeping The Cap'n full of beer.  Had a great time visiting, too, with Jacks02, SiouxFallsJack and others whose usernames I'm not recalling right now!

My kids have been to, perhaps, two dozen college football games with me and their uncle - from Eastern Michigan versus Miami of Ohio to UNI and Southern Illinois and Kalamazoo College versus Wabash and they say they NEVER had so much fun as they did at SDSU's games vs Central Arkansas.

We definitely WILL be back!    

BTW, Look for Cap'n Cats Jackrabbit Pic Post, hopefully later today!!!!!!

Thanks again, everyone!!!!!!

Cap'n Cat and kids!!

Thanks need to go to the "Chain Gang" tailgate crew who always put on a fantastic party and allow me and my friends to join in.  You guys are the best! They were also winners of the Jackrabbit "Yard of the Week" award.  Nice job you guys!  8-)

Cap'n, it was great to finally meet you, I am glad you had a good time. I am looking forward to seeing you again. Talk to you soon.

Go State!  

Comment

Thanks, Mateo!  We will be back!

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Yes, hats off to the Chain Gang Crew! Great hospitality and good cheer!

We're not worthy!!

: : : : : : :

Comment

Hey, I saw the Cap’n and didn’t even realize it was him. I guess that and the Jack’s victory is the good news. The bad news is that two members of my crew wandered outside of the official Backyard city limits and got open container citations. Boooo!

Nice win, Jacks. Great play, D!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Backer
                Hey, I saw the Cap’n and didn’t even realize it was him. I guess that and the Jack’s victory is the good news. The bad news is that two members of my crew wandered outside of the official Backyard city limits and got open container citations. Boooo!

Nice win, Jacks. Great play, D!
                Two of my friends were given very stern warnings at the Wisc. LaCrosse game. They were on the road east of the back yard. Guess they're cracking down on this....

Comment

Working...
                X