Beef Bowl Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef Bowl Predictions

UCA fans seem pretty confident and with a 4-1 record and they should be. Our Jacks always play tough at home and especially in front of big Beef Bowl crowds. Our boys are playing pretty well, hopefully the injury bug hasn't hit us too hard coming out of Loiusana. We've beat two Southland teams who were both rated in the top 25 and this Saturday will be the 3rd in a row. After this weekend we'll begin to gain some respect in the national polls.

SDSU 31
    UCA 24

Attendance: 12,000+

Re: Beef Bowl Predictions

I say

SDSU 23
    UCA 17

To the delight of 10,000+ happy Jackrabbit fans
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

SDSU 27
      UCA 21

Attendance: 11,500
      “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

I am going to say:
        UCA 28
        SDSU 24

Comment

SDSU 24, UCA 14

10,750 attendance
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

SDSU 21, UCA 17

Attendance - 12,500 if a nice day, 8,500 if the current forecast for rain showers on Saturday is right.

Comment

SDSU 21, UCA 14

BTW, welcome joshuca! Hope it's a good game! My first game this year!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I will say SDSU 24 UCA 21, 10,500, we dont have NDSU fans to fill up the east side like they did the last time we played them at CAS. Seems to me the John Deere people (NDSU Fans) brought about 2500, and UCA has a plane, but not that many fans. I sure they will be heard from when UCA does something good.

BTW, I was listening to the VERMIN station and The Zone. They had Coach Stig on again and Kevin Culhane asked Stig what he knew about UCA. Stig said, I thought you would tell me since you saw them play last Saturday.  Kevin and Jeff Culane both rode the bus to Downey Arkansas and they did the game on the radio. Stig did not say much other than when Andy Kardoes returned from the hospital win 8 minutes to go in the fourth and ready to play it seemed to spark the rest of the team.

Later on Ed Meierkort was on to discuss the USD-UCA game. Ed said that USD was not used to seeing this kind of quickness on defense. He said he had talked to Stig about this point, so Coyote Fan, even your coach thinks D1AA ball is faster at least on defense. He kind of stuck to his guns about his team playing good but not bad ball but he felt the speed of UCA probably more than any thing else created the USD turnovers. There was one coaching error for which Ed took credit and that was on the blocked punt and subsequent touch down. USD had the second string guy in snapping and he was not ready for this quick rush they threw at him. He had told the staff before the game to rotate players because of the heat and humidity they were playing in but he meant not to rotate people on special teams. The fact that the special teams coach did not get the message was as Ed said his fault.   I think Ed is still a class guy, but even the best people make mistakes.

Comment

Here's my prediction....Parker Douglass outscores UCA 11-10 and the rest of the Jacks add 12. Do the math: SDSU 23, UCA 10

Rain holds off so the undecideds in Brookings, Sioux Falls and Watertown show up: 11,000 in the stands.

Comment

17-7...9000 attendance. But, you just know that one of these coming games, this team will play all four quarters and blow someone out.

Comment

Too bad it's D-days down in Vermillion and tons of kids will be down there. I will be in attendance for the game but I wish we could get a bigger crowd.

Comment

Jacks 20
                        Central Arkansas 17

A crowd of 8,500 as nobody knows of Central Arkansas and the weather might be shabby. I could be a tad high with my guess, although I would love to see 10,000 plus. I am making the trip from Aberdeen.

New here ... 96 State grad in Aberdeen. I have been reading for a week or so and need to join the fun.

Comment

Forecast looks awesome for Saturday!

12,500 in the game!
                          2,500 never leave the backyard!
                          19,000 adult beverages consumed!
                          4,000 burgers grilled
                          1 dominating performance by the Jacks

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!

UCA 17
                          SDSU 31

It's Beef Bowl baby!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I hope you beat them like a dirty dog. Show usd the seperation baby!! ;D

Comment

Offense will be hitting on all eight and I don't think the D can have another down week.

UCA - 24
                              SDSU - 10

Go Bears --

Comment

Working...
                              X