Huskers in 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskers in 2011

I understand (from someone "in the know&quot that we well be making a trip to Lincoln in 2011. All kinds of good things over the weekend!

Re: Huskers in 2011

I had heard that they had called and wanted us earlier but we weren't going to be "eligible" early enough.

It would be fun to see us schedule a few of these games against some mid level D-I schools (Ball State et al) so maybe we could sneak out a win. I do think the Nebraska/Iowa State/Minnesota games are good so that the major amount of kids we are recruiting get a chance to play against some of their "dream schools"
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

I can't believe this thread hasn't been very active. This is five years down the road, but great news for the program. A game at Lincoln will be an event not to be missed, and considering the source Rabbit in Vermillion is referring to I would say we should make our travel plans.
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

I never even noticed this thread until now. Thanks for bringing it to the top

Will be making the trip down to Lincoln in 2011!

Comment

I have been fearful to post. My two worlds will colide in 2011 if this does in fact occur. I thought it was kind of cool for the Jacks when they played Nicholls State after the Huskers, but to actually set foot in Memorial stadium...WOW. That would be very cool.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

GO BIG BLUE  

Vs.

GO BIG RED

Just Go!!!

Lincoln is a Top 5 place to watch a football game, period!

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

No truth to Nebraska in 2011. We are playing Iowa State in 2008 and Minnesota in 2009 though.

Comment

It would be great if we were to play the Huskers at some point, but I will not get overly excited until I see the press release from the Athletic Department. We may have a game set up with them, but it apparently is under wraps.

Comment

Working...
                X