No excuses, be @ CAS for Hobo Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No excuses, be @ CAS for Hobo Day

NO EXCUSES FOR JACKRABBIT FANS NOT TO BE AT THE HOBO DAY GAME!!!!!!

This team has battled back and deserves to see a full and rockin' stadium for the 93rd Hobo Day Game!!!!

Bring the noise, bring your bells, and bring the beverage of your choice to The Backyard!!!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: No excuses, be @ CAS for Hobo Day

Boy...that's pretty demanding. I always live by the rule that there are three excuses that are valid for anything - birth of child, severe illness, or death in the family.

That being said, I don't have a valid excuse for not being there this weekend, so someone will have to pick up the slack and cheer for me. Any takers??
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Barring physical illness or my tire falling off my car (hey, it's already happened this year!), I will be there. In fact, I just ordered my ticket on-line.

So is there going to be a get-together Friday? If so, I'd sure like to head on up (considering I don't have any games to broadcast on Friday). Keep me up to date.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Would be nice to exceed the Hobo Day and all time CAS attendence record. It's Hobo Day, mild weather, a great opponent and a team that is really on a roll and deserves a big time crowd!

Comment

And folks... just remember... you can always go pheasant hunting on Sunday!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I will be there!

Comment

Friday night get together I think is necessary to start off a good weekend. O'Hare's or the Pavillion might be the only quiet spots in town that night. I'll be partaking in some choice drinks throughout the day Saturday in the tailgate zone. And working a little in the fanaddicts tent before the game. Should be enjoyable.

Comment

Bluehat- Are they expecting a big student crowd? Don't feel Hobo Day should need any special marketing ploys? I just hope everyone comes into the Stadium from the Backyard!

Comment

Not sure, the students will for the most part be drinking in the tailgate area, we have averaged about 1,500 students a game this year, but if we get 3,000 students to show up at the game I would be one happy man.

Comment

With another 1,000 that don't leave the back yard.... But maybe this game will be different.

I wouldn't doubt a huge crowd that could come close to the record. Would love to see the DI haters notice that after the "game of SD" didn't even break 10k

Comment

Tickets are going fast - I just got four in row 30 of section K (second to the last section on the north end of the west stands).
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I really, really, really wish I could be there this weekend. I'm trying to think of new ways to pitch it to my wife so I can go. Any ideas? BTW, the problem she has with me going is spending $$ on driving 420 miles one way to watch a FB game and then turn around and come straight home when we're coming back the very next weekend for WBB, FB, and VB.

Comment

Gas prices are coming down. Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                            I really, really, really wish I could be there this weekend. I'm trying to think of new ways to pitch it to my wife so I can go. Any ideas? BTW, the problem she has with me going is spending $$ on driving 420 miles one way to watch a FB game and then turn around and come straight home when we're coming back the very next weekend for WBB, FB, and VB.
                            Well obviously the difference between this weekend and next weekend is that you'll be able to meet me this weekend. That's got to almost balance out a volleyball match and an exhibition womens' basketball game.

(I made a deal with Snookums that I'd go to Knoxville next weekend to watch UT volleyball and the Tennessee-LSU football game, so this is going to be your one chance during the football season--unless you're planning on being in Cedar City, that is . . . )

Plus, I'll throw in five bucks (or equivalent in beer) to the SDSUFans.com RLIV Needs Gas Money Fund...who's with me?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                              [quote author=Rabbitlivinginverm link=1161614785/0#11 date=1161625777]I really, really, really wish I could be there this weekend.  I'm trying to think of new ways to pitch it to my wife so I can go.  Any ideas?  BTW, the problem she has with me going is spending $$ on driving 420 miles one way to watch a FB game and then turn around and come straight home when we're coming back the very next weekend for WBB, FB, and VB.
                              Well obviously the difference between this weekend and next weekend is that you'll be able to meet me this weekend.  That's got to almost balance out a volleyball match and an exhibition womens' basketball game.

(I made a deal with Snookums that I'd go to Knoxville next weekend to watch UT volleyball and the Tennessee-LSU football game, so this is going to be your one chance during the football season--unless you're planning on being in Cedar City, that is . . . )

Plus, I'll throw in five bucks (or equivalent in beer) to the SDSUFans.com RLIV Needs Gas Money Fund...who's with me?[/quote]

I'll donate whatever he needs to pay for the gas. I'm on call and I haven't been able to trade it (yet). I'll keep working at it but it doesn't look promising. Begging is not a strong suit for me but it is nearly at that point.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X