Injury Report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injury Report?

Anyone have any idea how we're doing with injuries? I'm guessing this week off really helped a few of our guys out (Koenig).

Re: Injury Report?

Coach Stig says runningback Cory Koenig (shoulder) and middle linebacker Marty Kranz (ankle) will not be able to play Saturday. He mentioned that at a fan luncheon on Tuesday.
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
      Coach Stig says runningback Cory Koenig (shoulder) and middle linebacker Marty Kranz (ankle) will not be able to play Saturday. He mentioned that at a fan luncheon on Tuesday.
      Both of those injuries hurt, no pun intended. Watson really needs to step up and show that he can be trusted with the ball this weekend.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Defensively, Jimmy Rogers, starting in place of Andrew Hoogeveen at outside linebacker, made a game-high 15 tackles for SDSU. Kubesh added 11 stops.

I was wondering where Andrew was. Anyone able to fill in the blanks for me? Someone said he played but I don't remember seeing him and he is hard to miss.

Anyone else expected to miss this weekends game? Seems like a reasonable weekend to rest any injuries.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Didn't see Hoogeven in the first series, but he was in for the 2nd series and I think most of the rest of the game.  Not sure why he didn't start though.  

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo
            Didn't see Hoogeven in the first series, but he was in for the 2nd series and I think most of the rest of the game.  Not sure why he didn't start though.  
            I missed him somehow. He usually stands out to me. Glad to hear he was indeed in there.

Comment

Working...
            X