Attendence Average

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attendence Average

We're averaging 11,465 fans for home games thus far (34,397 total fans / 3 games). I know this week vs. WP will be a let down but it would be great to get 6,000 people there and average over 10,000 for the year. Last year we played Georgia Southern following Hobo Day and only got a little over 4,000. The players and coaches have really turned this season around and they deserve to have the fans come out for the final home game of the season.

Re: Attendence Average

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
    We're averaging 11,465 fans for home games thus far (34,397 total fans / 3 games).  I know this week vs. WP will be a let down but it would be great to get 6,000 people there and average over 10,000 for the year.  Last year we played Georgia Southern following Hobo Day and only got a little over 4,000.  The players and coaches have really turned this season around and they deserve to have the fans come out for the final home game of the season.  
    I'll be there, not because I'm expecting a great game, but to show my support for a great effort by one of the most resilient teams I have had the pleasure to watch/follow. See you in the backyard RLV. I know footballfan is coming.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Weather will likely determine how we'll draw next weekend. The prelim forcast is 51 degrees and partly cloudy. Hopefully, it'll look nicer as we get closer to Saturday.

The following weekend is a three-day weekend (Nov. 10-12), so many students might stick around Brookings and partake in one last opportunity to tailgate. The Pride will also be playing, so that will encourage student attendance.

Comment

The SD semi-final playoff games will be held this Saturday, November 4, so that will draw several people away from any college game in SD.

Comment

I should be here. Would hate to miss a game it what could be a very historic year. It's leading up to a whopper of a game at Fargo. Also would like to be there. NDSU is even better this year, but it could be the year we get that gorrilla off our back!

Comment

I expect a drop for William Penn. The weather is getting colder which will stop those with health issues from coming out.

William Penn sounds like a cheap cigar. Its a hard game to promote. I imagine the Shriners got stuck with this one so maybe some free tickets will bring a few in that might not otherwise come to CAS.

If we had Idaho State coming instead, then there would be some hope for a good turn out. I plan on being there as I feel our guys deserve my support. Lets hope there is no let down. Also the playoff will probably take some away. Elkton is about the only Brookings area teams still alive, but I reckon O Gorman will keep some Sioux Falls fans in SF.

Comment

Will the Pride be in full force? I expect so since they have only had two field performances I believe so far. That will help add 500+

Comment

The Pride will be performing at the game Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                X