Hobo Day Attendence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobo Day Attendence

We are only a few days away from the Big game. Anyone care to guess what we might have for attendence. I am going to guess, with the nice forecast, that we set an all-time CAS record. I will say 17,237.

Re: Hobo Day Attendence

I don't think we will quite get the record, I say 15,000 to low 16,000. Although I havne't been close yet this year.

Comment

14,323...depends on if catus is counting or not
      I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

16,000+

Comment

A lot

Comment

If we counted the way the do down at USD, we would probably have an attendance of about 27,000. I dont know how you pull 10,500 out of 7500 seats down in the dome.

OH WELL, EVERYONE LETS HAVE A GREAT HOBO DAY, AND BE APPRECIATIVE TO ALL THOSE WHO COME TO CAS TO ROOT FOR THE JACKS!

Comment

From what I understand there are just a few tickets left in section K and Section L should start to fill up soon on the West side of CAS. Sounds like ticket sales are brisk. 8-)

http://www3.sdstate.edu/athletics/Ti...dium/Index.cfm

Go State!

Comment

15,585 is the number, maybe 15,586 depending on how well Cal-Davis travels!

Talked to Christi at the ticket office and the reserved seats are just about gone!

You better get online and get your tickets at www.gojacks.com if you want one of those reserved seats!

SUPERBUNNY
                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Well Davis is bringing 50 members of their band to the game and will be seated in the northeast side of the stadium. By the way the drumline is doing pregame on the field so that will be sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                    Well Davis is bringing 50 members of their band to the game and will be seated in the northeast side of the stadium.  By the way the drumline is doing pregame on the field so that will be sweet.

I wonder if they will march in the parade?

Go State!

Comment

New Record 16,800

Comment

I will stand by my prediction that was made before the season started that we'll break the record. I had predicted 16,500, but since we don't use round numbers, I'll go with 16,527.

Comment

I think VJ mentioned 13,000 on the radio this morning. I think it will be closer to 14,500 and maybe more. Must remember, they will all be SDSU fans so it will probably be the largest SDSU crowd ever.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I would guess VJ and SDSU may be going the conservative route (as crazy as it sounds to say 13,000 is conservative) based on what happened last year with UC Davis in Sioux Falls. A big deal was made of the projected attendance for last year's game and I remember the dissapointment when the actual attendance was announced. I would guess somewhere around 14,000 is a fair estimate for the game. Since the winner gets all of the jelly beans in the jar for this, I'll go with an official estimate of 14,548 in attendance for Hobo Days.
                            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Well, it's gonna be a special Hobo Day. The construction management club is gonna win for club float and there will be a new attendence record and State will squeak another W out and some other special magic is in the plans.

Comment

Working...
                              X