"There is only one"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "There is only one"

I absolutely LOVE the opening montage on the big screen.

Does filbert or 89 rabbit, or someone else with some pull, do you know if we could get that vid clip availible over the internet.

I would love to show it to some of my students.  We live a few hours away and most of them have never even seen SDSU campus, much less seen a game.

could they put it on youtube?

or make a streaming video right from the football page?

Just wondering if that could be availible to the public.

Re: "There is only one"

I actually liked last years, better.

The Poly highlights were great!!!!

Comment

I agree with Jacks99; the opening montage is OK, but it didn't send any thrilling sensations down my spine like last year's opening montage did.

It's great to see those highlights on the scoreboard since most fans aren't able to see them anywhere else. I'm sure we'll see a couple Hobo Day highlights this Saturday as well.

Comment

I highly doubt seeing highlights this week as the Poly game was one that was meant for Hobo Days cuz not many people saw the game. This week, we'll probably be back to there is only one. And probably a tribute to the seniors. The reason things are like they are with the opening is because that is what a lot of other schools are doing across the country.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
          I highly doubt seeing highlights this week as the Poly game was one that was meant for Hobo Days cuz not many people saw the game.  This week, we'll probably be back to there is only one.  And probably a tribute to the seniors.  The reason things are like they are with the opening is because that is what a lot of other schools are doing across the country.  
          Copying other schools is a lame excuse. Nothing wrong with being original. I don't want to hear another Jack fan talk about "The South Dakota State". :P

That said, it's not bad, last years was just that good.

Comment

OK, well I liked last year's too.

But, I thought this was good.

Can anyone find out where and if/how we can access it?

I would love to be able to show it to people.

Comment

If we're taking a poll I would also love to see highlight videos of some kind available online. Has anyone seen that available for any other schools? I haven't...

Comment

There has been some good ones from NDSU online. Links were on AGS.

Comment

The response to this years montage compared to last years montage has been similiar, some good, some bad. I'll see what can be done about getting it on line.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                    The response to this years montage compared to last years montage has been similiar, some good, some bad. I'll see what can be done about getting it on line.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by RunninRabbit
                      If we're taking a poll I would also love to see highlight videos of some kind available online.  Has anyone seen that available for any other schools?  I haven't...
                      I've seen several years of Nebraska's "Tunnel Walk" on line. That would be a great way to bring traffic to a site if State could get theirs posted somewhere.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

If you want to see an example of the Nebraska tunnel walk go to:

http://www.huskers.com/FreeVideos.db...RIBER_CONTENT=

Comment

Originally posted by HoboD
                          If you want to see an example of the Nebraska tunnel walk go to:

http://www.huskers.com/FreeVideos.db...RIBER_CONTENT=
                          Very nice, we need a tunnel!!

Comment

The tunnel is being worked on and planned as we speak

Comment

Update:

It's up and running.

Thanks to those who did this.

Comment

Working...
                              X