Where will you be sitting for the NDSU Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where will you be sitting for the NDSU Game

I'm investigating tickets for the NDSU game.  The visitor's section in the FargoDome is in the corner--endzone.  An advantage of sitting there is being with other Jack fans and perhaps we could make some noise.  Last year, I had tickets pretty high up but on the 40 yd line.  Good seats but my seat-neighbors didn't exactly cheer for the 'Rabbits.

Any guesses on how many Jacks fans will be there...are people buying tickets in the visitor's section?  The game may be a sellout, particularly if SDSU wins the next two (and I think they will).

Re: Where will you be sitting for the NDSU Game

I'll be sitting in a suite for the game on the 30 yard line watching our guys give you a serious GWFC beatdown.

Comment

I'm planning on buying 3 tickets in the visitor's section.
      “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by bisonbacker
        I'll be sitting in a suite for the game on the 30 yard line watching our guys give you a serious GWFC beatdown.  
        I guess I shoulda known you'd give us your two cents worth, bisonbacker!  But, thanks for your comments.  You helped me decide to buy the best tickets I can get in the middle of the Bison faithful.  I'll make my share of noise.

Good luck to the Bison against Poly and Davis.  I hope you pick up at least one ding in the record before the Jacks show their 4th quarter magic in Fargo.  But, if both the Bison and Rabbits can get through the next two weekends unscathed, it'll be a classic and I think the Dome will be sold out.  Remember what the Rabbits did two years ago...our turn again this year.

Comment

I just hope I can find a sports bar / alumni gathering in DC area to watch the game with some more Bunnies & Bison fans. This should be a great GAME!

For those going to Fargo! Get tix, or may not be any to be had. A nice 2500-3000 Jacks backers at the game would help Jacks immensely.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
            [quote author=bisonbacker link=1162183119/0#1 date=1162187205]I'll be sitting in a suite for the game on the 30 yard line watching our guys give you a serious GWFC beatdown.  
            I guess I shoulda known you'd give us your two cents worth, bisonbacker!  But, thanks for your comments.  You helped me decide to buy the best tickets I can get in the middle of the Bison faithful.  I'll make my share of noise.

Good luck to the Bison against Poly and Davis.  I hope you pick up at least one ding in the record before the Jacks show their 4th quarter magic in Fargo.  But, if both the Bison and Rabbits can get through the next two weekends unscathed, it'll be a classic and I think the Dome will be sold out.  Remember what the Rabbits did two years ago...our turn again this year.[/quote]

Gotta have a little fun with you guys, am looking forward to the game and good luck to you guys as well. May the better team win!

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit
              I just hope I can find a sports bar / alumni gathering in DC area to watch the game with some more Bunnies & Bison fans.  This should be a great GAME!

For those going to Fargo!  Get tix, or may not be any to be had.  A nice 2500-3000 Jacks backers at the game would help Jacks immensely.
              How would a guy find out where the game would be broadcasted, if at all, in his area? The last time SDSU did it here in Milwaukee was back in the D2 days.
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                [quote author=rabidrabbit link=1162183119/0#4 date=1162225097]I just hope I can find a sports bar / alumni gathering in DC area to watch the game with some more Bunnies & Bison fans.  This should be a great GAME!

For those going to Fargo!  Get tix, or may not be any to be had.  A nice 2500-3000 Jacks backers at the game would help Jacks immensely.
                How would a guy find out where the game would be broadcasted, if at all, in his area?  The last time SDSU did it here in Milwaukee was back in the D2 days.[/quote]

I've been wondering this same thing. Are the NDSU/SDSU alumni associations going to get something like this arranged? I think they did it a couple years ago?

Comment

This game ought to be on TV somewhere if it gets down to the two teams being undefeated in the conference!

Is the D-1AA "game of the week" already locked in or could it get switched to this one?

No way can I make the trip to Fargo and it bums me out!

Get a couple of more wins Jacks and set yourself up for a big one! It's amazing how things have turned around!

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

http://www.ndsualumni.com/volleaders/satgame.htm

Satellite Football Game

The NDSU Alumni Association is proud to broadcast a NDSU football
                    game throughout the United States. Alumni and friends have the opportunity to host
                    a satellite site in their town where people have the chance to watch a great
                    football game and network with others. The satellite football game
                    is broadcasted annually to 2000 alumni and friends of NDSU. The NDSU Alumni
                    Association provides decorations, door prizes and invitations to each site.

If you are interested in hosting a satellite gathering in your city, please call the
                    Alumni Association at 1-800-279-8971 or e-mail Kari Sayler, Program
                    Coordinator, at: kari@ndsualumni.com
                    I didn't find anything on SDSU's alumni site but I'm sure this is how we get it done.

Comment

I doubt this game will be on tv since WDAY already broadcasted the Northeastern game and will have the UCD game on tv this week, usually they only put on one game so I doubt they'd put on three. They game will be webcasted on Gobison.com so if you have the right cables you or a sports bar could put the game on tv(I know a sports bar in town did that for the Ball St game).

Comment

My dad, brother and I are seriously looking at going. Will have to give up part of opening deer hunting, but would be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
                          My dad, brother and I are seriously looking at going.  Will have to give up part of opening deer hunting, but would be worth it.
                          Absolutely worth it. How often can you go hunting for the Thundering Herd?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
                            [quote author=Jacks99 link=1162183119/0#11 date=1162235103]My dad, brother and I are seriously looking at going.  Will have to give up part of opening deer hunting, but would be worth it.
                            Absolutely worth it. How often can you go hunting for the Thundering Herd?[/quote]

You guys haven't passed the permit test yet ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Have you forgotten about your last few trips to CAS?  Here, maybe this will remind you.

SDSU 24 - NDSU 21

How did you convince the Great West to have the game in Fargo two years in a row?  :-? ;D

Comment

Working...
                              X