William Penn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Penn

I plan to attend, regardless of weather. I'll be in the backyard for sure.

William Penn is an NAIA school located in Oskaloosa, IA which is southeast of Des Moines. Looks like they played Maine last year (28-0 loss) and Southern Illinois 2 years ago (59-9 loss).

They are 4-5 this year and I wouldn't expect them to put up much of a fight. I think we all know why they are making the bus trip north.

http://statesmen.wmpenn.edu/football/index.php
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: William Penn

Watch the Jacks play football at 1pm and stick around that evening to cheer on the Volleyball team against NDSU at 7pm.  Hopefully will help attendance for both sports that day.

Comment

Don't forget the Warren Williamson Wrestling open in the morning.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

I am wondering what is your thoughts on the over/under of # of Jackrabbit QB's that see action in this game. There are 4 that are eligible to play. I'm thinking we are at least guaranteed 3.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

After TGTSNBM, I'm not holding my breath on seeing our depth chart. These guys will be fired up and would like to make us struggle.

If things goes as planned, Kardoes will be done by halftime and Burkhardt will likely start the second half. Hopefully, guys like Crawford, Paula, and Steffen will see some playing time on offense this Saturday.

Comment

I wasn't going to bring it up but I know that the players aren't taking this one for granted, so I am not too worried.
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Frankly, I just wanted to talk about the game this week. We can talk about all the other things in the off season.
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

As much as I would LOVE to go the SDSU-William Penn game, I have to be in Dell Rapids that Saturday. Announcing the Dell Rapids-Custer football game. Should be a good one, hopefully the Quarriers win!
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I suspect that the Jackrabbits will not take William Penn at all lightly. My feeling is that it will get out of hand early, but we'll see.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I think the players will all have in mind "remember La Crosse" and they'll get down to business from the opening kickoff.

I'll be in the stands. I hope there's a great crowd so that the per-game season attendance is well over 10,000. I look forward to seeing a lot of young Jackrabbits showing their stuff.

Comment

I agree, I do not think a Stig coached team will EVER overlook anyone again. The lesson was learned the hard way. The boys are treating this as any other important game on the schedule. I do think we should win big with a number of players getting to play and the starters getting some time off. I'll be there....

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!
                      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

I'll take an over under of 4 tight ends playing, 5 running backs playing, 6 wide recievers playing, 3 quarterbacks playing and a Jackrabbit win.

Comment

That is almost cheating there blue hat. They pretty much play 6 wr and 4 te's anyway!
                          -Leo Rosten

Comment

I also wouldn't expect Koenig and Watson to see a lot of carries. We should get a good view of Hohn, Paula and Monke
                            -Leo Rosten

Comment

That may be true, but man I love to see Watson do his thing. In games like this he is a contant highlight reel!

Comment

Working...
                              X