How many of you are pulling for Cal Poly this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you are pulling for Cal Poly this week

A win by the Jacks this week coupled with a Cal Poly win over NDSU would assure the Jacks at least a share of the GWFC championship.  I think the Jacks will handle SUU with out much trouble but a win by Poly this weekend will be tough to come by.  Cal Poly is playing for their playoff lives so you never know.  Good luck this week with SUU and congrats on your great season.

Re: How many of you are pulling for Cal Poly this

Thanks SloStang...... I will be pulling for Poly all the way. The Fargo Dome is a very difficult place to play, but I think the Mustangs have played in a number of hostile places this year and they will come out ahead in a very hard fought battle. Good Luck to the boys and hoping you leave Fargo with a win........

Go Jacks !!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Count me in too, I really don't care if we back in the Great West Title, it has been too long since we won a conference title to care how we win it. I am rooting for Cal Poly all the way.
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
        Count me in too, I really don't care if we back in the Great West Title, it has been too long since we won a conference title to care how we win it.   I am rooting for Cal Poly all the way.
        Our last title was in 1963.  Does anybody know if we "backed" into the title then?

Exactly, a title is a title and it doesn't matter if you win your first four games or your last four games to get it!  I used the term in another thread as a response to a buffalo chip fan and wished I wouldn't have!  It makes it sound like a team didn't earn a title when they most certainly did.

Go Cal-Poly, beat the Buffalo Chips!  Go Jacks and beat Southern Utah!  Then let's go up and bring the Dakota Marker back to SDSU and win the conference title outright!

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Go 'Stangs!

Comment

Bisonbacker, watch this:

'Stangs 14, Bison 7

Go Poly.

Comment

Go 'Stangs.  Blue Says: Poly 22 NDSU 17

Comment

Don't even care about Cal-Poly/NDSU. Only concern is SDSU over SUU 23-14.

Comment

I'm pulling for Cal Poly, not for the conference title hopes, but because that is the only way the GWFC will get a team into the playoffs. If Poly loses they are out. It would be a shame to have the highest rated IAA conference without a representative in the playoffs.

Comment

I think most every Jack fan is pulling for Poly. It's along the lines of the old saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." That being said, I am hoping to hear 5 times as much about SUU than I have been, at least from the fans.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

I have been very impressed by the Jacks this season. They say you find out about someones character when they are down and how they respond to that. The Jacks have shown the heart of a lion this season in both the way they bounced back from being 0-3 and they way they fought back against both Cal Poly and Davis. I do not think there is a team in I-AA right now that would not be a little nervous to face the Jacks right now. Just imagine what the Jack will be capable of when they are playing on an even field with scholarships and home games. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by SloStang
                         The Jacks have shown the heart of a lion this season
                        Just as long as it ain't the Detroit Lions! ;D

Thanks Stang... good luck against NDSU!
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I'd have to say I'm pulling for NDSU to win. This is gonna be a very hard fought game. There is a ton on the line. Can't wait till Saturday.

Oh yeah, I'm betting the Jack's luck runs out this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by No_Skill

You Would!! ;D

Jacks over SUU 24-7
                            By the way last weeks game for NDSU went, I'll say Cal-Poly over NDSU 21-17!!

Should be a fun weekend to follow all the way around!!

Comment

Originally posted by SD_Theta
                              [quote author=No_Skill link=1162998099/0#12 date=1163030070]

You Would!!   ;D

Jacks over SUU 24-7
                              By the way last weeks game for NDSU went, I'll say Cal-Poly over NDSU 21-17!!  

Should be a fun weekend to follow all the way around!!
                              [/quote]

No doubt.  

In reality wouldn't all NDSU and SDSU fans want both teams to win this weekend?  Talk about a big game on 11/18!  

See y'all in the stands!

Comment

Working...
                              X