Kardoes or Berry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kardoes or Berry?

My vote has always been Berry. Kardoes may be a better athlete but his decision making and passing make him a liability. Put him at tight end if you want him in the game. I think Berry should get the job for good and thats that. He'll be here for 3 more years and I think he has the talent.

With Watson back, Koenig as solid as ever and Hohn as the 3rd runner we don't need a threat to run at the QB position. The coaches need to make an announcement that Berry is their man and the team needs to know that. That is just one of the things that I think needs to happen now if this season is going to have any hope of success.

I kept hearing Kardoes was starting and I thought no way. Berry looked so much better at the end of last year. I was wrong and we are 0-1.

My vote is for Berry.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Kardoes or Berry?

Berry.

Comment

Jeff George got cut by the Raiders today so he is available.

Comment

I would like to go with Berry, but there were two or three big mistakes such as throwing after crossing the line of scrimmage. That may not be totally Berry's fault if he was getting a different calls from side line. I think if they play him let make his own decisions. I think he is a smart kid and the future of our offenses. He looked kind of confused when he crossed the line of scrimmage. Coach Wilkenson was close enough to the play to yell instructions. I wonder if there were some miscommunciation on those plays. :-/

Karodoe's knee was acting up again so that might have been a factor too.

Comment

Berry.

Comment

I am sure the conditions will buy Kardoes at least one more start, as long as the knee is better, but if we have a number of new starters, why not go with one more and have him be more experienced next year- BERRY! He, obviously, needs to know when to tuck it and run (like when you cross the line of scrimmage), but I would say he was just trying to make a bigger play by throwing than what he felt he could do running and was not aware of where he was.

Comment

I hate to write the season off already, but it's going to be a tough go. May as well get young Ryan Crawford in there and let him learn and gain experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                I hate to write the season off already, but it's going to be a tough go. May as well get young Ryan Crawford in there and let him learn and gain experience.

I heard Crawford was suspended for the first two games because of the "Underwear Man" episode at a basketball game last year.

Comment

So that's the identity of "Underwear Man!" Good to have a laugh this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
                    So that's the identity of "Underwear Man!" Good to have a laugh this morning.
                    Apparently he's quite a character. Bodes well for his leadership on the field, I think.

Comment

Berry or Jeske take your pick Jeske has been picking apart the defense on while playing scout team.

Comment

I think the final decision will be made at Montana. Neither Berry or Kardoes did well last night. One of Kardoes' picks can be attributed to Doblar falling on his cut. The other was just a bad throw. Maybe it was the knee maybe it wasn't. Berry also had some major malfunctions. Everything I have heard about Crawford is he is a goofball (not in a strong leadership kind of way) but that he also hasn't gotten a grasp of anything yet. Jeske will compete in Spring.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
                          So that's the identity of "Underwear Man!"  Good to have a laugh this morning.

It has brought laughter to my heart this morning after recalling the incident and how surprised the campus police and all the HPER Event people where when he came riding in on the bike. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.  Sometimes great leaders have a great sense of humor. Abe Lincoln is suppse to have been fond of telling an off color joke or two.  

A week ago when I saw Stig at the Volleyball tournament  I asked if all the Ariz guys were still with us, and he did mention that one of them had left fall camp. He did not mention the name and I did not press him for a name. Maybe I should have, as I have heard a few good things about Ryan Crawford. I hope it wasn't Crawford that left.

Comment

Originally posted by Haldersham
                            [quote author=JackJD link=1157256629/0#8 date=1157302445]So that's the identity of "Underwear Man!" Good to have a laugh this morning.

It has brought laughter to my heart this morning after recalling the incident and how surprised the campus police and all the HPER Event people where when he came riding in on the bike. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D. Sometimes great leaders have a great sense of humor. Abe Lincoln is suppse to have been fond of telling an off color joke or two.

A week ago when I saw Stig at the Volleyball tournament I asked if all the Ariz guys were still with us, and he did mention that one of them had left fall camp. He did not mention the name and I did not press him for a name. Maybe I should have, as I have heard a few good things about Ryan Crawford. I hope it wasn't Crawford that left.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I saw Crawford, Rogers, and Gouch last night. I hope Isaiah Jackson didn't go. Did anyone see him?

Comment

Kardoes deserves another shot. You can't bail out on him after one game in terrible playing conditions. (Does any other D-1 school in the nation share a football field with a high school team? The La Crosse fans were surprised by that.) Berry has potential is likely to be the man next year.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                              X