Bus Going To Fargo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bus Going To Fargo

The student buses now going to Fargo have been opened up to non-students and adults until full.
    Cost is $24.00 which includes transportation and ticket to the game. ;D

Buses leave from Student Union at 1:00 p.m. Saturday and start the return a half hour after the game.

Quite a deal considering it would cost that much in gas alone. Contact the SDSU Student Association for more information. Don't know the phone number so if some one else does please post it. If not just go to the Union office and sign up and pay.

GO BIG, GO BLUE, GO JACKS!

Den out.

Re: Bus Going To Fargo

A few changes to the bus from the Students' Association:

The SDSU Students’ Association Senate welcomes all SDSU fans to ride to Fargo to watch SDSU and NDSU for the Great West Football Conference Championship and for the Dakota Marker. You can sign up for the bus at the Student Union room 140A, which is the SA Senate office. For SDSU students and kids the cost is $6 for the bus ride and $14 for the ticket for a total of $20. For adults the cost is $10 for the bus ride and $14 for the ticket for a total cost of $24. We will be closing the sign up for the bus on Friday at 4:00pm. The SA Senate office number is 605-688-5181 if you have any questions. We will be leaving on Sat. Nov. 18th at 1:00 from the Student Union. The game is at 6:00, and we will be leaving about ˝ hour after the game.

We are opening the buses up to the community members and alumni because students have not filled the bus. So above is information that you can pass on to anyone you want to help promote our bus to NDSU and to the Great West Football Conference Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente
      We are opening the buses up to the community members and alumni because students have not filled the bus.
      That's disappointing to say the least.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Well it is and it isnt...after talking to some students over at the Union I understand alot are driving there and staying longer with friends. This might make the buses filling up take a hit. It's to bad but all hope is the buses fill up before Friday.

I would absolutely kick myself if we pull this game off and I missed it.

GO JACKS...Its going to be a Bison Round-up.

Comment

Working...
        X