Dakota Marker and GWFC title game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakota Marker and GWFC title game

Well, thats what it is. In Fargo against one heck of a good NDSU team. 7 straight wins for the Jacks. I expect the dome to be FULL and I mean FULL. We need at least 2000 Jacks fans in that place.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Dakota Marker and GWFC title game

THIS TEAM............

...........after 3 tough losses

........ has figured out a way to win

...............at home

.........and on the road

..........7 straight times

...........DO I HEAR EIGHT STRAIGHT!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

You gotta believe to have any kind of chance at all.

I BELIEVE.

GO BIG! GO BLUE! GO JACKS!!!!

Comment

Well after we beat poly 51-14..............you're gonna need a lot!

Comment

It will be interesting to see how long it will be before either 89 or I will need to move this thread to the Smack forum . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by NDSUFREAK10
            Well after we beat poly 51-14..............you're gonna need a lot!
            You can't carry those points over to next week. I have no problem being the underdog. Just ask McNese St, Nicholls St, Cal Poly and UC Davis.
            Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
              It will be interesting to see how long it will be before either 89 or I will need to move this thread to the Smack forum . . .
              I would guess very soon. This rivalry is way to friendly. I suggest we have a pregame tailgate party with bison burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Go Big! Go Blue! Go Jacks!

Comment

It goes without saying that the Jacks are underdogs in this game. I think SDSU will need to come out and "punch the Bison in the mouth" to use the cliche, and match the Bison's swagger and intensity for 60 minutes. We know all of the other cliches--"take the crowd out of the game" blah blah blah.

Two teams from great Land-Grant universities. Sixty minutes. One champion.

It doesn't matter which team has been better until now, it just matters which one is the better team next Saturday.

"Throw the records out."

This is gonna be fun.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitinunicntry
                  [quote author=filbert link=1163285596/0#4 date=1163288606]It will be interesting to see how long it will be before either 89 or I will need to move this thread to the Smack forum . . .
                  I would guess very soon.  This rivalry is way to friendly.  I suggest we have a pregame tailgate party with bison burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Oh, we already have some rabbit brats ready to go!

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitinunicntry
                    [quote author=filbert link=1163285596/0#4 date=1163288606]It will be interesting to see how long it will be before either 89 or I will need to move this thread to the Smack forum . . .
                    I would guess very soon.  This rivalry is way to friendly.  I suggest we have a pregame tailgate party with bison burgers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

You know...this rivalry is too friendly.

It may be a little chilly on Saturday. I'm thinking some Hasenfeffer will warm me up.

Comment

I maybe getting a little picky here, but if you are going to throw out a work like hasenpfeffer, at least spell it right......... you got a good school up there, I expected more.
                      Let's cook up some buphalo burgers....... ;D

Go Wrabbits!

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” -Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Gameday
                        I maybe getting a little picky here, but if you are going to throw out a work like hasenpfeffer, at least spell it right......... you got a good school up there, I expected more.  
                        Let's cook up some buphalo burgers....... ;D

Go Wrabbits!
                        Eye Awgwee.

Comment

Ya know, last night I was at the Texas vs. Kansas State game.  Wow what a game!  What can be learned from it? Well,  even though #4 Texas were heavy favorites against unranked K-State, on any given Saturday  .   .  .  

NDSU will be the favorite and we are playing in Fargo (again) a place we haven't done well in modern history, but on any given Saturday . . .

Go Jackrabbits!  

Comment

The Jacks for sure have a chance against the Bison.......the Bison may be tough, but as the Jacks have proved after improving throughout the season they are no slouch either.

This Jacks team is a great, great story. Getting smoked by a DIII team, then grouping up and playing some tough DIAA programs and beating them, including road wins!!! Now we have a chance to win the conference.

Did the Big Sky screw up not taking SDSU and NDSU or what?

Go Jacks.

Comment

SDSU has shown leaps and bounds of improvement and I hope to see them crush the Bison.

GO Jacks

Comment

Working...
                              X