Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mile Marker Game Telecast (?)

ALL:

Just returned from deployment and checking to see if State still sponsors those nationwide game telecasts in select cities. (?)  Last one I attended was the first mile marker game shown in Ozzie Smith's bar in St Louis.  

If so, any alums getting together in OK City or Dallas?

Thanks much!

- CHEERS -

Vegas
    '98

GO JACKS!

Re: Mile Marker Game Telecast (?)

Vegas,

That's a big no on the broadcast. I intend to pay approx 9 clams to watch the game on the NDSU video feed from their website. That and listening to WNAX via internet is your best bet. Good to have you back in the states. BITS 2007 is a must for you.

- Wilbs
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas19
      ALL:

Just returned from deployment and checking to see if State still sponsors those nationwide game telecasts in select cities. (?)  Last one I attended was the first mile marker game shown in Ozzie Smith's bar in St Louis.  

If so, any alums getting together in OK City or Dallas?

GO JACKS!
      Welcome back and thanks for all you do. I don't believe any telecasts are sponsored this year. Kind of a bummer.

You can get the webcast via NDSU's media server. Just go to their webpage if interested.

Maybe someone with more knowledge has heard of a telecast in your area. Good luck, welcome back, and thanks again.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Here's the link.

http://www.gobison.com/ViewArticle.d...;ATCLID=188162

Comment

Vegas - welcome home. Hope you're a good luck charm for the 'bits.

Jake Hines
          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

i was going to puchase the streaming video for the game, but the lowest price package is $40!!!! I watched last year and it cost me $8 dollars. Am I missing something, or is that what other people are paying.

Comment

Thanks ALL ... gotta love the Jackrabbit nation!!

... I'm set up for $7.95.

GO JACKS!

- CHEERS -

v/r
              - Vegas
              '98

Comment

Is this working for anybody? I was able to watch the Cal-Poly game last night but can't get the SDSU game to show up???

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                  Is this working for anybody?  I was able to watch the Cal-Poly game last night but can't get the SDSU game to show up???

Never mind, working now.

Comment

I got the game, apparently if you were a member prior you cant get the monthly access. I registered my wife, $7.95, video is up, mixing a drink, I think im ready.

Go Jacks

Comment

Would've loved to have been at the game ... but, it was great watching the Jacks from the comfort of my home with my lovely bride (former Jack B-ball player) and our son.  Anybody know if State is pursuing the technology to televise our sports in the same manner?

- CHEERS -

- Vegas
                      '98

Winter workouts in the HPER around the corner for the boys .... oh the memories! :-)

Comment

Wags was saying they are gonna have a few weeks off to get fat and stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas19
                          Would've loved to have been at the game ... but, it was great watching the Jacks from the comfort of my home with my lovely bride (former Jack B-ball player) and our son.  Anybody know if State is pursuing the technology to televise our sports in the same manner?

- CHEERS -

- Vegas
                          '98

Winter workouts in the HPER around the corner for the boys .... oh the memories! :-)
                          Yes we are.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                            Wags was saying they are gonna have a few weeks off to get fat and stuff.
                            Nagy's probably looking for Wags as we speak, ready to ask if he'll play some basketball this winter........

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
                              [quote author=thebluehatman link=1163788948/0#11 date=1163982614]Wags was saying they are gonna have a few weeks off to get fat and stuff.  
                              Nagy's probably looking for Wags as we speak, ready to ask if he'll play some basketball this winter........[/quote]
                              Actually he is not . Wags is getting ready for some well deserved R and R over the breaks.

Comment

Working...
                              X