Stig on "The Ticket"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stig on "The Ticket"

I was just flipping stations when I went to sports talk 1570, and noticed Stig was getting interviewed. Apparently, he was on the show every Monday this year. I wish I would have known that.

I just caught the end of it, but he talked about getting back to work next week with recruiting, and talked about how he couldn't worry about his job security at the beginning of the year, because he wouldn't have been able to work 100% if he did.

Just a heads up for next year. He will probably be interviewed weekly again.

Re: Stig on "The Ticket"

I listen to this show frequently and have caught Stig on the show. Even though it's a USD station the quality in terms of questions and host knowledge is much better than KWSN.

Comment

Re: Stig on "The Ticket"

Originally posted by JACKGUYII
      I listen to this show frequently and have caught Stig on the show. Even though it's a USD station the quality in terms of questions and host knowledge is much better than KWSN.
      Agreed, I listen to at least a portion of the show almost every day. Cullhane (sp?) is a huge USD homer but he is also knowledgable about other universities in the area. He doesn't waste time on high school or lame local pro sports teams like KWSN does.

I do smirk a bit when he has "staged" callers who then try to drum up support for USD athletics. Thats kind of bush league but I'll take the bad with the good.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X