Dakota Marker/Conf Champ Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dakota Marker/Conf Champ Game Thread

Thought I'd get the game thread started since I just got on the WNAX broadcast so I don't get shut out. I talked to a few members of the support staff who tell me that the Jacks had a great week of practice and are focused on the task at hand. I am extremely dissapointed that I can't make it up to Fargo for the game but too many things have gotten in the way. So I'll just have to cheer on the Jacks from my pc in my living room while I grade papers.

Only 1 hour to kickoff.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Dakota Marker/Conf Champ Game Thread

EQ are u watching the game on the NDSU website, or just listening to WNAX. I figure this is the only Jacks game i get to see this year, must be worth 8 dollars.

Comment

I have the WNAX feed. I didn't spring for the internet feed. The less money I give NDSU the better!
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

I am a little suprised to hear that Watson got the start today. I had heard that Koenig was back and ready to go.
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

My thought going into this game is that if our O-line can protect we will be able to throw on them this game. Our D has to play flawless though.
          -Leo Rosten

Comment

Kardoes misses Watson on third and long and we punt on our first drive.
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

By the way, Pontrelli has been in the hospital this week. Apparently the doc chose to keep him in the hospital yesterday and they drove him up this morning.
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

I can't get WNAX for the 2nd week in a row. This blows.

Comment

Originally posted by RunninRabbit
                  I can't get WNAX for the 2nd week in a row.  This blows.
                  So far the Jacks have been unable to stop the Bison. They are marching and are deep in our territory. Defense needs to come up big.
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Sack by Kubesh for a 5 yard loss. 3rd and 10

Walker incomplete!
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

If we can't figure out a way to jump out early this is going to be ugly. This game scares me.

Comment

NDSU up 3 - 0

This is exactly what our D needs to do. Not give up the big play and keep them out of the end zone.
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Sweet. Does anyone know where to find the Fargo broadcast?

Comment

By the way, where is everybody. Must have been able to get game tix...

Comment

Need to holdem here.

Comment

Working...
                              X