Kyle Minnett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Minnett

Will Kyle see action at RB next season after his redshirt year? He had a great high school career and was wondering what his chances are for next year. Hopefully one day he'll get an opportunity to play.

Re: Kyle Minnett

All I can say is that I've heard some great things about him on the scout team this past year.

Comment

Considering the stable of un-proven running backs we have this year, I would have to believe that Kyle has as good a chance as any of them to be that 1 - 2 punch with Koenig.
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

A few of the D-Lineman will attest to the fact that Kyle is a good back. They say he hits the hole like a mini-tank, but can turn it up field and go the distance. Looking forward to seein him on the field. He is built very solid.

Go Jacks !!!!
        http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

It will be exciting to see Kyle in the lineup and on the field for the next four years. He put up some big numbers in High School and I know our friends up north were very interested in him!

Comment

Working...
          X