X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmerman may miss start

http://www.ktiv.com/Sports/index.php?ID=7935

Timmerman Streak May Come To An End

St. Louis, MO--Adam Timmerman's iron man streak on the St. Louis Rams offensive line is in serious jeopardy.

The 35-year-old guard and South Dakota State University graduate hasn't missed an NFL game since his rookie season in 1995. Counting the playoffs, he's made 204 straight starts.

But Timmerman is bothered by three broken ribs and is listed as questionable for Sunday's game at Oakland.

He's been a mainstay of the Rams offensive line since the Super Bowl-winning season of 1999 after coming over from Green Bay. . . . (read more)

Go State!

Re: Timmerman may miss start

I didn't know we had a game on Sunday ;D This might belong in the Pro Sports Section.

Comment

I didn't know we had a game on Sunday This might belong in the Pro Sports Section.
      I did not know we had THREE moderators on this board.

Comment

There are some wannabes.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
          I didn't know we had a game on Sunday  ;D   This might belong in the Pro Sports Section.
          I always get an annoyed kick out of people advising 89 and Filby of where to put threads.

Comment

I just wish the moderators would crack down on all the . . .

Oh . . . wait . . .

Never mind . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I always get an annoyed kick out of people advising 89 and Filby of where to put threads.

Not to pile on or nothing but...

Amen brother!
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

The thread may be in the wrong spot, but 204 straight starts for an O Lineman is unbelievable.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

OK,

I guess a little explanation is in order.  I place this thread here because Adam is a former Jackrabbit football player.  I view the Pro Sports section of the board as a place you go to if you want to talk about say the Vikings back up QB situation or talk about Chad Greenway (a kid from South Dakota, who played for Iowa, and now plays for the Vikings but has no real connection to SDSU), or who the Twins are trying to acquire, etc.  I am not saying that I am right, just explaining my thought process.  

Go State!  

Comment

No explanation 89 as Global Moderator its your world we live in.

(Your and filbert's anyway. Not that there is anything wrong with that)

"The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Nah, it is our board, I just try to help maintain order.  

Go State!  

Comment

You gotta remember college kids love to question authority and challenge it.

Comment

Their is definetely an abundance of old, whiny, men on this board to challenge.

I'm only kidding of course...no, I'm not, well maybe... ;D ;D :-/

Comment

Hey you kids . . . Get out of my yard! ;D

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by SD-STATE
                              Their is definetely an abundance of old, whiny, men on this board to challenge.

I'm only kidding of course...no, I'm not, well maybe... ;D ;D :-/
                              Sometimes we can learn a lot from those with more experience:

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                              X