Spring Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Football

I know we start our spring camp on the 31st of March.

I see Poly has their spring game tomorrow afternoon.

I suppose when we have an indoor practice facility we can have an earlier spring game and start to spring camp.

Our QB battle is the one battle to watch this year.

Re: Spring Football

What are the chances of a Spring Game/Tailgating bash?

Comment

I was there two years ago tailgating at the spring game. Bean bags toss, beverage of choice, FB game, great time had by all. Not sure about this year but always interested.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Might be a good oppurtunity for bluehat's camping extravaganza. Would UPD allow adult beverages and bean bag toss till the wee hours of the morn? :-/

Comment

I would guess if you use the tailgate area they would allow it...I think. I'll find out more tomorrow when on campus.

Comment

I was there two years ago and had a great time.  Would like to make the trip up to Brookings again this spring.   What is the date for the spring game?

Comment

Doc,

We will be in the backyard tailgating before the Spring Game. You know where to find us....... I'll have the grill out and cool beverages to sip on....

Go Jacks !!!!!!
              http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

According to the Coach Stig website Q&A.....

Q: Congrats on getting in to the Gateway. When is the blue and yellow spring scrimmage game?
                A: Thanks for the note on the Gateway. It is a huge move for our program.

The spring game will be 4/28. Not sure on the time yet.

TC, stig

LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Football Spring Game

I've been looking all over and can't find the dates for the football spring games this year. I've heard they are playing one of them at Howard Wood in Sioux Falls and would like to go. Anyone have dates and times for the spring games?

Comment

Re: Football Spring Game

Originally posted by Jacks02
                    I've been looking all over and can't find the dates for the football spring games this year.  I've heard they are playing one of them at Howard Wood in Sioux Falls and would like to go.  Anyone have dates and times for the spring games?
                    look at the other form that is titled spring game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks02
                      I've been looking all over and can't find the dates for the football spring games this year.  I've heard they are playing one of them at Howard Wood in Sioux Falls and would like to go.  Anyone have dates and times for the spring games?
                      There is a practice/scrimmage at Howard Wood. THE Spring Game will be April 28th at CAS. I should be there.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                        [quote author=Jacks02 link=1173569629/0#8 date=1174859982]I've been looking all over and can't find the dates for the football spring games this year.  I've heard they are playing one of them at Howard Wood in Sioux Falls and would like to go.  Anyone have dates and times for the spring games?
                        There is a practice/scrimmage at Howard Wood.  THE Spring Game will be April 28th at CAS.  I should be there.[/quote]

Does anyone know when the scrimmage at Howard Wood is?

I thought I heard it was sometime in March.

Comment

I think they are having a scrimmage at Howard Wood on Sat. April 21.

Go Jacks !!!!!
                          http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Tailgating for the spring game... great idea!

Last spring my wife and I went to a track meet at the U of Nebraska (to watch the Jackrabbits, of course) held the same day as Nebraska's Spring Football scrimmage. There were 65,000 people at the scrimmage. The track is tucked in behind the stadium...it was amazing to hear a roar rise up from time to time. The traffic between Omaha and Lincoln prior to the game averaged about 25-30 mph and came to a complete stop a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
                              Tailgating for the spring game... great idea!

Last spring my wife and I went to a track meet at the U of Nebraska (to watch the Jackrabbits, of course) held the same day as Nebraska's Spring Football scrimmage.  There were 65,000 people at the scrimmage.  The track is tucked in behind the stadium...it was amazing to hear a roar rise up from time to time.  The traffic between Omaha and Lincoln prior to the game averaged about 25-30 mph and came to a complete stop a few times.  
                              I plan on being in the "Backyard" on the 28th. We had a great time 2 years ago. Bean bags, grills, beverages of choice and Jacks football in April, you gotta love that.

Comment

Working...
                              X