Nike deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nike deal

so if state got that nike deal, will there be Nike fan apparel? also will they have to start running nike ads on the big screen starting the 2007 football season? It think it would be interesting to see what will be happening with this. I would like to be able to order sdsu gear online, so I thiink the nike deal might help.

Re: Nike deal

I do believe that the bookstore will have some available
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by nater11
      so if state got that nike deal, will there be Nike fan apparel? also will they have to start running nike ads on the big screen starting the 2007 football season? It think it would be interesting to see what will be happening with this. I would like to be able to order sdsu gear online, so I thiink the nike deal might help.

You don't have to wait for the Nike deal to kick in. You can order SDSU gear now on line:

http://www.sdstatebookstore.com/merc...WD9L8PV0XP986B

Go State!

Comment

thx 89rabbit, this helps

Comment

Originally posted by nater11
          thx 89rabbit, this helps

Glad to help.

Go State!

Comment

what will the Nike deal provide to the program?

Comment

$

Comment

Originally posted by Andrushko
                what will the Nike deal provide to the program?
                While I don't know the specifics I do know that it amounts to a single source for purchasing items, a deeper discount than a dealer would be able to provide plus some free gear. This isn't a true sponsorship in the FCS sense of the word but is a good deal for the school and for the student athletes.
                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Just wondering if anyone has heard or seen anything on the new Nike uniforms for football this year? Will there be any changes other than adding the swoosh?

Go State!!!
                  “Who's more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?” - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Well I know they got a lot of sweet stuff from Nike for football and some other sports. Can't wait to see them on the field this fall at Coughlin and places across the country.

Comment

I understand that the uniforms will be in a style similar to what Texas has worn. I have been told by several people that they look pretty sweet.
                      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy
                        I understand that the uniforms will be in a style similar to what Texas has worn.  I have been told by several people that they look pretty sweet.
                        They are pretty SWEET [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Actually all the practice gear, warmups, polo shirts, hats, travel wear will look sweet when everything is put on.

Comment

This thread is useless without pics :P ;D
                          Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor Liberty to purchase power.
                          -Ben Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack 1738

Comment

pics:

Comment

Here's some real pics of the new jersey's.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=1096949

very nice, very tradional.

Comment

Working...
                              X