Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2007 Football Season Countdown

http://www.makecountdowns.com/show.php?id=69232

Wish I knew how to make it open automatically, without having to click on it. My computer knowledge is very limited.....

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
    http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Re: Official 2007 Football Season Countdown

98 Days to Kick-off

Go Jacks !!!!!!!

Comment

80 Days to kick-off......................................

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!

Comment

9 Weeks from today......2007 Football Season begins

Go Jacks !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Not sure the exact count but we are getting excited down in Yankton. A group of 13 families has organized a Yankton tailgate spot so we should be out in force for the Jackrabbits. I hope were able to add some more. I suspect the spot is going to get pretty full right before game time, guess I will have to be there early.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

49 Days!

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
              Not sure the exact count but we are getting excited down in Yankton.  A group of 13 families has organized a Yankton tailgate spot so we should be out in force for the Jackrabbits.  I hope were able to add some more.  I suspect the spot is going to get pretty full right before game time, guess I will have to be there early.
              Hey MD, fill the rest of us Yanktonians in on the tailgating! We'd love to join you. Been a long time since there has been an active Rabbit group in Yankton so lets get it going!!

Comment

Originally posted by 76Rabbit
                [quote author=jackmd link=1179411683/0#4 date=1184183216]Not sure the exact count but we are getting excited down in Yankton.  A group of 13 families has organized a Yankton tailgate spot so we should be out in force for the Jackrabbits.  I hope were able to add some more.  I suspect the spot is going to get pretty full right before game time, guess I will have to be there early.
                Hey MD, fill the rest of us Yanktonians in on the tailgating! We'd love to join you. Been a long time since there has been an active Rabbit group in Yankton so lets get it going!!

[/quote]
                Just checked and we are up to 16 families for the tailgating. Yankton Jacks Tailgating Club (YJTC) will be in force this fall. It has been very enjoyable to see the growth of Jacks supporters in the Yankton area. In the past many have had to be closet fans due to our location to the other school. Our golf day was a great success, had more groups than ever. I think the other school only had 12 groups last year for their golf day. So for now, screw 'em, I say!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life
                  [quote author=76Rabbit link=1179411683/0#6 date=1184198917][quote author=jackmd link=1179411683/0#4 date=1184183216]Not sure the exact count but we are getting excited down in Yankton.  A group of 13 families has organized a Yankton tailgate spot so we should be out in force for the Jackrabbits.  I hope were able to add some more.  I suspect the spot is going to get pretty full right before game time, guess I will have to be there early.

[/quote]
                  Just checked and we are up to 16 families for the tailgating. Yankton Jacks Tailgating Club (YJTC) will be in force this fall. It has been very enjoyable to see the growth of Jacks supporters in the Yankton area. In the past many have had to be closet fans due to our location to the other school. Our golf day was a great success, had more groups than ever. I think the other school only had 12 groups last year for their golf day. So for now, screw 'em, I say!!![/quote]

I believe we are now at 24 or 25 families in the YJTC. We may be the envy of "The Backyard" if we can get our stuff together before the UNI game. We'll have to try to arrange for a road trip or two to away games as well. I can't wait.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Has any anyone seen when players are to report to campus and a practice schedule?

Comment

First day of practice is Aug 3rd. Media day is scheduled for Aug 7th. I'm getting ready

Go Jacks !!!!!

Comment

Oh, wow! I love the countdown, although ... I think the hours are off. Well, they are if they are set to kickoff, but not if they are set to the day of the first game. I did not think about that before just now. Either way, I cannot wait for 6 p.m. Aug. 30. Go, Jacks!

Comment

5 Weeeks from tonight........We will all be in Macomb, IL and watching our football team show the Leathernecks and the Gateway Conf the Jacksrabbits are a force to be reckoned with.........

Go Jacks !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X