X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Game ticket sales

http://www.yankton.net/stories/07270...87222575.shtml

Jacks Tickets Go On Sale Wednesday

BROOKINGS -- Single-game tickets for the 2007 South Dakota State University football season will go on sale Wednesday, Aug. 1.

Tickets can be purchased at the Jackrabbit Ticket Office or online at www.GoJacks.com beginning at 9 a.m. Prices are $15 for reserved seats, $12 for adult general admission and $5 for K-12 student general admission seating. . . . (read more)

My season tickets should be coming in the mail anytime now! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Go State!

Re: Single Game ticket sales

Where's general admission seating at Coughlin-Alumni? Any of the visitors side?

Comment

Are buying game tickets online really necessary? I mean if I drive over will I get turned away or have a really crappy seat? I'm not being smart, I'm just asking what my advantages are.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy
        Where's general admission seating at Coughlin-Alumni? Any of the visitors side?

General admission seating is on the visitors side.  If I remember correctly, section P was reserved for Bison ony fans the last time you guys were here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schrute
          Are buying game tickets online really necessary?  I mean if I drive over will I get turned away or have a really crappy seat?  I'm not being smart, I'm just asking what my advantages are.  
          Not likely to get turned away but also not likely to get your choice of seats for the big games. I suspect the UNI game, Texas St, Hobo Day (SFA), and NDSU to be great crowds (12,000 plus). Cal-Poly game is the pheasant opener so I won't be making it to that one, hope plenty of others do. Not sure how the SUU game will draw.

Lastly, sure seems like a lot of your posts have a "smart" tone to them. Some people like to have tickets in hand. If you show up you will stand in line for 15-30 minutes when the walk-up crowd is a good one. I like to spend my pre-game time in the backyard with family and friends. To each their own.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
            [quote author=Dwight Schrute link=1185680225/0#2 date=1185729069]Are buying game tickets online really necessary?  I mean if I drive over will I get turned away or have a really crappy seat?  I'm not being smart, I'm just asking what my advantages are.  
            Not likely to get turned away but also not likely to get your choice of seats for the big games.  I suspect the UNI game, Texas St, Hobo Day (SFA), and NDSU to be great crowds (12,000 plus).  Cal-Poly game is the pheasant opener so I won't be making it to that one, hope plenty of others do.  Not sure how the SUU game will draw.

Lastly, sure seems like a lot of your posts have a "smart" tone to them.  Some people like to have tickets in hand.  If you show up you will stand in line for 15-30 minutes when the walk-up crowd is a good one.  I like to spend my pre-game time in the backyard with family and friends.  To each their own.[/quote]
            The Cal Poly game is the pheasant opener but I'm guessing that is why they put that game time at night even though it will be mid-October. It will be cold at night but I'm sure they are hoping for some hunters to make both the hunt and the football game.

Comment

Working...
            X