Are you ready for some football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you ready for some football?

Check-ins and camp starts this Friday with Media Day on Tuesday. I can't wait for the fall to start. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Re: Are you ready for some football?

As camp start todays look forward to hearing who has really improved themselves over the summer and how the new recruits look on the practice field!

Comment

I'm ready !!!!! I know a few of the guys that I have talked to are ready also. Fall camp is not fun, but they finally get to use what they have been doing since the NDSU game in Nov. I know that game left a very sour taste in there mouth and they are focused on having a good season and giving the Bison a taste of home cooking this November

Go Jacks !!!!!!
      http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Not quite ready. It's still summer. Too early for football. Fall camp is boring anyway. Nothing good ever happens at fall camp anyway. The only good thing about fall camp is the end, because then football season really starts.

So me, luke warm on being ready.
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

IM READY, GOT MY SEASON TICKETS IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY 8-)

Comment

Got mine today!!!  [smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

Go State!  

Comment

I ordered season tickets for the first time and received them yesterday.  I can't wait for the season to start and am looking forward to becoming a long time season ticket holder.  

Comment

Strength and Conditioning testing was done on Saturday and today will be the first day with pads and hitting. Several OL that were red shirted last year are no longer on the team, they did not show up for camp. Also reported that it is always fun to watch how big the eyes get of the rookies in camp....they realiaze what the college game is like..

Go Jacks !!!!!!!

Comment

From what I can tell it appears Jonathan Stephens of Blaine and Christopher Miller of Kansas City are no longer on the roster. The only other two OL who were redshirted last year are Ben Aeseth and Ryan McNight. I don't think this is a position that we could have afforded any departures.

Comment

JACKGUYII

I could be wrong about them being redshirted last year, but I know that they did not play last year.....

Go Jacks !!!!!!

Comment

I am new to this board and would like to know if anyone has information regarding the new recruits and how they are faring? Does it look as if any of the rookies may contribute right away? Are the test results of the players (rookies and veterans) initial Fall testing published anywhere?

Comment

The two deep shows a lot of redshirt freshmen battling for starting positions on both sides of the ball. I believe will redshirt most of the incoming freshmen unless some major diamond in the roughs show up during camp.

Comment

Do the Jacks hold an inter-squad scrimmage in the Fall that is open to the public?

Comment

As far as I'm aware all practices are open to the public. Usually there is a quick scrimmage towards the end of 2-a-days. Usually its on a Saturday morning. A quick call to the athletic dept would probably provide a little better idea on the scrimmage.
                            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
                              I ordered season tickets for the first time and received them yesterday.  I can't wait for the season to start and am looking forward to becoming a long time season ticket holder.  
                              From what I have been told, season tickets for football and basketball are selling very well.

I am also told the Northern Iowa game will have alot of activities/ events surrounding the game. It should be an incredible atmoshpere.
                              We...ARE...STATE!
                              SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X