JACKS UNIVERSITY WEBSITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JACKS UNIVERSITY WEBSITE

Does anyone else feel the Jacks could do a better job with updating their website and enhancing it. It is my understanding that an outside firm updates it and thus the lapse in time in reporting events. I would also like to see the ability to link on to a player picture on the roster page like you see on NDSU's site and others. I think we need to do a better job of self promotion with sports information. I do think the sports information and administration is open to suggestions if they here it from other people. I would like to see more info about the football and basketball pre-season schedules etc.

Re: JACKS UNIVERSITY WEBSITE

Actually, I think the site itself is outsourced but the Athletic Dept. is responsible for the updates.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I could not agree more about being more to up to date and its behoves them locally and out of state to being better. I hope someone from the SDSU Admin reads this thread, as its an area of improvement needed.

Comment

I have seen better, I have also seen worse. They do ok, but there is always room for improvment. Keeping us up to date during the off season would be a great place to start.

Comment

I think the athletic department should get their own page outside of SDSU's. There are a couple of companies that specialize in this. UNC uses OCSN, and there is one other company that I have noticed a lot, but can't think of the name. I think this would be the best route.

Comment

Working...
          X