Sorry for the delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for the delay

While I'm not going to put together a bisonville.com-type site together for SDSU, I did mean to have a decent page put together for you guys by now. However, I meant to do that as part of a larger diaafootball.com site so I won't be buying a separate domain name or anything.

I'm sorry for the delay and any misunderstanding about what was going to happen.

Re: Sorry for the delay

Tony:
    I think I can speak for most of the SDSU posters and say thanks for all that you have done so far. If there are any costs that you feel we should share in I think most would not find it a problem to chip in if thats what is necessary. With all the good engineers that have graduated from SDSU, you would we would have one alum who would be an expert in the website construction business. I am old business econ major and dont have the first clue of what is needed to have a good page. I think if we can keep the message board part of operational most of us will be happy.

Comment

I echo SDSU fan response, This a great forum to discuss issues that are close to us all, any help you may need please let us know. Thanks Tony !

Texas

Comment

Oh no, I don't need anything. There are really no costs associated with running a BB.

BTW, I just read a message from July (thanks Bisonguy) that pointed out that nobody can change their profile anymore. So I tried and it and got an error message. Anyway, one thing you could do now is see if you can view your own profile and let me know if it works or not.

Comment

Tony
          Checked profile, Its working for me.

Clair

Comment

Working...
          X