Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays everyone, I will see some on you at the Holiday Classic at Frost.
    Go STATE

Re: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone. Hope to see some of you at Frost for the Holiday Tournament! ;D

Go State!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. This board has been fun this year. Lets keep going and exchange our impressions about SDSU athletes. Loyal hearts so true, so true.

Comment

It seems like their is a new poster registered on this board everyday.. you guys are multiplying like rabbits!!!

Anyways..Merry Christmas from a bison.. may santa bring us a conference for Christmas!

Comment

Happy Holidays to one and all!

Comment

I must say that discovering this forum has been a wonderful addition to the Christmas season this year. We need to find a way to make access available to more Jackrabbit fans and other interested parties. I have forwarded the link to everyone in my address book and I am hopeful that this will lead to the recruitment of additional intelligent and opinionated SDSU fans. I doubt the athletic dept would support a link from the SDSU website. It would be great if we had a site independent from the university like bisonville.com. It seems to be tastefully done and could serve as a portal to sites like this one and others. I don't have the computer savy or contacts to undertake such a project but would happily support anyone who might.

http://www.bisonville.com

Finally, I am thankful for many things this Christmas season, a wonderful wife and daughter, a new baby on the way, the privelage of being a physician, and, last but not least, the friendships I have initiated on this forum. Merry Christmas to all of you and God Bless the Jackrabbits and SDSU.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
            X