DI Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DI Baseball

I learned recently the Jacks are having good success scheduling DI baseball opponents. Some of those games will be played at Sioux Falls Stadium.

Re: DI Baseball

Is that for 2004 or 2005? Either way that is Great news!

Comment

I see both SU's play the gophers next year

http://www.gobison.com/mens/baseball/schedule/

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Va...dule/Index.cfm

SDSU should consider a shorter web address for their athletics site www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/VarsitySports is too difficult to remember

Comment

Originally posted by somebison.
        SDSU should consider a shorter web address for their athletics site www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/VarsitySports is too difficult to remember
        www.gojacks.info

Does anyone know how coach Ekeland is doing? I know he has had some health problems, but I haven't heard what his status is in a while.

Comment

Thanks for the shortcut CatchEmAll_Guy. Anymore info regarding a new complex for the baseball team? Bob Shelden field is adequate but nothing more.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
            Anymore info regarding a new complex for the baseball team?  Bob Shelden field is adequate but nothing more.
            From what I understand, the on-campus field that is being built will be practice only. I believe the logic behind not building an on campus stadium for baseball is that it would replicate what the city already has and would only be used 15-20 times each spring (weather depending) by SDSU while Bob Shelden will remain to be used by the high school and other city teams. I don't know if this plan has changed in the past 6-12 months, if it has disregard what I just wrote. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with SDSU's logic, just reporting what I've heard on the matter.

Comment

Working...
            X