Daschle (SDSU) vs. Thune (USD)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daschle (SDSU) vs. Thune (USD)

Should be an interesting race.  I favor Daschle for many reasons, one being that he is a Jackrabbit alum.  I dislike Thune for many reasons, one being he is a mangy coyote alum.  Has anyone heard what either of these guys think about the move to DI?  Does it matter what they think?

I hope Gov. Rounds supports the move but I haven't heard.  We don't need anymore gutless, scumbag traders like Frank Klouceck (sp?) in office.

P.S. 2 stars, Freshman status attained!
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Daschle (SDSU) vs. Thune (USD)

This upcoming race made the Paul Harvey Show today. Of course Paul feels Daschel is an obstructionist to President Bush, so its a no brainer who Paul favors.

Being a Norwegian I should favor Thune, but I like that German guy from Aberdeen, who got some of his smarts at SDSU.

Comment

I hate to get into politics but have to go with the USD alum on this one!

Comment

I smell a closed-minded Republican (just kidding, end of politics)!
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Wow, it's come to this! I like John Thune. His decision not to run for governor allowed us to elect Mike Rounds, a good guy who will do great things for his alma mater. I like Tom Daschle. He has done several great things for his alma mater.

This will be my one and only comment about politics on this site.

Comment

John Thune
            John Thune
            John Thune
            This is the only time I will support USD! ;D
            I will stop on this issue after this post (I even debated about this one) but, It would be Senator Thune already if not for a bit'o'cheatin on the reservation last year.

Comment

Working...
            X