Newest Jackrabbit fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Jackrabbit fan

I wanted to announce the newest and youngest SDSU Jackrabbit fan.  

Her name is Britta and she was born at 8:51 this morning, 7lb 14 oz and 19 1/2" long.  She should be home in time so her sister and her can listen to the Jacks pound the Coyotes on Friday night, both the women and men!!

The anesthesiologist present for the delivary was an NDSU grad and he will be cheering for the Jacks as well.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Newest Jackrabbit fan

Originally posted by jackmd
    I wanted to announce the newest and youngest SDSU Jackrabbit fan.  

Her name is Britta and she was born at 8:51 this morning, 7lb 14 oz and 19 1/2" long.  She should be home in time so her sister and her can listen to the Jacks pound the Coyotes on Friday night, both the women and men!!

The anesthesiologist present for the delivary was an NDSU grad and he will be cheering for the Jacks as well.
    Congrats Jackmd!  ;D   It is always good to have another bunny in the Den.  #2 is on the way at my house also! Tell your wife, great timing, we can use every Rabbit fan we can get!

Comment

Congrats md on the new baby!

Comment

Congrad to Jackmd and Family:

I am sure everyone is elated and rejoicing.  Yes the Jackrabbit fandom needs new members to replace the old such as Ron Ringrud who just passed away. He was very loyal to SDSU as I understand and had the once in a life time experience of beating a Big 10 football  team which is something few can talk about.  Britta will be there to take up the slack.  May she have a healthy and resourceful life.

Comment

Another new Jackrabbit just entered the world. My brother, who is an attorney in Des Moines, and his wife (both SDSU grads) had a baby girl this morning. I will be sending her some SDSU gear ASAP!
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X