Do you think:

A) bunny thinks we are stupid?
    B) bunny thinks we attended USD?
    C) bunny thinks we attended Augustana?
    D) all of the above?

"Regis, I pick all of the above!"

Re: bunny, get a life!

Jack,

Help me out, why the Bunny hating? Am I missing something?

Comment

89rabbit:
      Back in the old days when athletes were limited to 3 years eligibilty. the SDSU freshman teams in football and basketball were called the Bunnies.  Since that time I have heard the term Bunny come from three sources.

The first is respectful and comes from Omaha-Benson High School where the mascot is the the Bunnies. This is also the high school where the late Donny Parsons played his football.

The other two sources are Augie and USD fans and its without a question an attempt to put SDSU down for using the mascot Jackrabbits.

Comment

Hm, and to think all these years I've used it as a cheer:

Kill, bunnies, kill!
        Kill, bunnies, kill!
        Kill, bunnies, kill!

(geez, I really need to get back to writing my paper. . .)
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

WOW! First of all, NO I am not from Augie or USD. I graduated from State in 1997 with a degree in Landscape Architecture. So, Jackmd you can just kiss my you know what!

Second, I cant believe how angry you all are. I was just trying to come to this board and talk to some other Jackrabbit fans and have a little fun. I had no idea that by choosing the nickname "bunny" I would be chastised. Forgive me.

And third, for your information Jackmd I was not yanking anyone's chain. I enjoyed reading 89rabbit's posts! At least he is never just going through the board tearing people up! His posts are strictly about SDSU with a little humor here and there. I could give you a little opinion about everyone's posts if you'd like. I like them all, except for you recent activity!

Again, I am sorry that I made such a fuss over my name. I may be back on the board, but believe me it will not be very often. The fun is sort of gone for me now.

Thanks for the support SDSUfan, filbert, and 89rabbit! Sorry you had such a crappy day yesterday, Jackmd.

:'(

Comment

Bunny:
            You have as much right to be here as anyone and being a 1997 grad we need you and your input. I am sorry that I misjudged your identity. I think having ladies on this board is a big plus so I hope you will give us another chance.

Apparently, you are very thorough and filled out the registration form indicating gender and thanks to 89 rabbit he called that to my attention.

So dont worry about what others may say. Its easy to be misunderstood on the internet. Sometimes its not intentional. You have taught this 1965 grad a lesson about being considerate to new members on this board.

We are all proud of having that union card(s) meaning BS, MA, ME, from SDSU and thats what brings us together. Asking questions is not wrong but the only way to find out information. I guess the rest of us need to be more gingerly and professional in responding to questions. We are all proud of the Jacks.

Comment

Very good comeback bunny. I had no intention of harming you in anyway only making a comment. I think you may see a few things on this board that some might consider abrasive.

Let me apologize for starting things off on the wrong foot. No excuses, just an apology. I hope to see more of you and your complements on the board. Every day is a new day on the Jackrabbit board.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Thanks for the love, SDSUfan and thanks for the semi-sincere apology, JAckMD. I hope to continue on this board on a different thread where I am not continuously defending my name.

One question, doctor. Did I ever give you the impression that I could not handle something that I may find on this board. I am a big girl, but thanks for the warning! I am not, however, your grandmother. I can handle a little ronch or as you put it "abrasiveness".

Anyways, lets start this thing over. Hi...I am Bunny. I picked the name because I think it is a cute name for rabbit. We are still the Rabbits, right? I mean "Rabbit" is not what NDSU or UND calls us, right? Just checking.

See you all around!

Bunny

Comment

bunny,
                  Wow, I get back from a four day business trip in Mississippi, and all hell breaks loose on our board.
                  bunny, welcome ! I'm glad you're on the board and please post anytime ;D. We can use all of the Jacks fans we can get in California-The Jacks will be spending a lot of time there in the future.
                  Texas

Comment

Working...
                  X