Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bunny on the way.

Hi gang,

Just thought I would share some personal news. Mrs. 89rabbit and I found out yesterday that bunny # 2 at our rabbit den will be a girl! That will give us one of each and we couldn't be more proud. Due date in July 4, although Mrs. 89rabbit has a C section scheduled before then. So if you see a pair of Jackrabbit fans in California and one is pregnant it is probably us.

Go State!

Re: New Bunny on the way.

Congrats rabbit and Mrs.  rabbit!! That is very good news.
    Ya'll are working on the worlds second largest rabbit den ;D

Comment

Congrats on the bunny!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas_Jacks_Fan
        Congrats rabbit and Mrs.  rabbit!! That is very good news.
        Ya'll are working on the worlds second largest rabbit den ;D
        Texas (and Bisonguy),

Thank you for your kind words. I think I can speak for Mrs. 89rabbit when I say, that I hope we are not working on the world's second largest rabbit den, two is just fine thank you very much. Gotta pay to send those Rabbits to SDSU (unless they get Scholarships . . .oh please, oh please) ;D

Go State!

Comment

Congradulations to the 89 Rabbit Family. I bet there are some pround grand parents too who are full of anticipation and joy.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUFAN
            Congradulations to the 89 Rabbit Family.  I bet there are some pround grand parents too who are full of anticipation and joy.
            They are indeed. Grandpa is a '64 Rabbit and Grandma also attended SDSU!

Go State!

Comment

Working...
            X