Something smells

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something smells

Have you noticed the USD and UNO types roaming around the board tonight? They're like little kids at a birthday party and one kid is handed a balloon. All the other kids start screaming and yelling.

Well, we got two balloons ... one is yellow and one is blue. Both are going to a National Basketball Championship tournament. Those other kids are going home.

Re: Something smells

Originally posted by Jack
    Have you noticed the USD and UNO types roaming around the board tonight?  They're like little kids at a birthday party and one kid is handed a balloon.  All the other kids start screaming and yelling.  

Well, we got two balloons ... one is yellow and one is blue.  Both are going to a National Basketball Championship tournament.  Those other kids are going home.
    University of San Diego?

University of New Orleans?

Oh, you're talking about a couple of upper-midwestern small colleges. I think one of them might play hockey. Don't know about the other one.
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
      University of San Diego?

University of New Orleans?

Oh, you're talking about a couple of upper-midwestern small colleges.  I think one of them might play hockey.  Don't know about the other one.  
      The other one is known for its dance squad and a large silo/grain bin located on the north end of campus.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Even funnier is that everybody's favorite UNO fan (that's the small college athletics one with mutliple usernames), was pleading to NDSU/SDSU fans to quit posting on the D2football.com board because of no longer being DII. I guess a spoonfull of that medicine would be just as well served to himself. :

Comment

Working...
        X