Academic All Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academic All Stars

The Argus Leader carried a feature section today on outstanding high school seniors from the area. It is interesting to note that of the 76 students for whom biographys were given, 22 list SDSU as the college they will attend or as one of the two or three finalists. The school with the second largest number of students was Augustana at 11 followed by USD at 10.

It is great to see that as SDSU moves forward in athletics it also continues to be viewed in a very positive manner by the outstanding academic students in the area high schools.

Re: Academic All Stars

Interesting. Evidently that Ivy League crap spewed out of USD isn't filterig down to the high school seniors in South Dakota. They can figure it out too.

Comment

SDSU's academic reputation is growing...but, no need to tear down USD. That's a good place, too! I have degrees from both places and have children at both places. My allegiance is SDSU, having spent my undergrad years there and having participated in sports. So, don't tear down the U to bring State up...State's reputation stands on its own.

Now, that having been said, when your USD friends get a little smart with you, just tell them about the guy who's transfer from SDSU to USD caused the grade point average at both schools to go up.

Comment

should that have been "whose"?

Comment

Working...
        X