New Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rules

I'm not sure how this forum is operated or whos in charge of it, but I think that the time has come that you guys need to disable the guest posting privleges and get an administrator in here to ban people and/or start a smack forum. The posts on the football thread are getting to be pretty ridiculous. I know that its asking a lot for somebody to act as an administrator, but may two or three of you that read this board a lot anyway could all jointly act as administrators. Just my point of view, but this board is getting out of hand, and if something isn't done soon it will no longer serve a useful purpose.

Re: New Rules

By the way, not to be a hypocrite, if the guest privleges are taken off I will gladly register on the board. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitsbball
      I'm not sure how this forum is operated or whos in charge of it, but I think that the time has come that you guys need to disable the guest posting privleges and get an administrator in here to ban people and/or start a smack forum.  The posts on the football thread are getting to be pretty ridiculous.  I know that its asking a lot for somebody to act as an administrator, but may two or three of you that read this board a lot anyway could all jointly act as administrators.  Just my point of view, but this board is getting out of hand, and if something isn't done soon it will no longer serve a useful purpose.
      Things were fine when I joined the discussion last fall. The current state of the board is courtesy of some more recent editions. I agree, a smack board/subject is needed. I would hate to begin banning individuals and I like the guest feature when used with genuine intentions. Any suggestions Tony??
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbitsbball
        By the way, not to be a hypocrite, if the guest privleges are taken off I will gladly register on the board. ;D
        Why hide behind the guest moniker, rabbitsbball? Your opinions will generate more respectful replies if you register.

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Rabbitsbball looks a lot like SDSUFBalllllllllll and both of them smell like our old friend TALON. They obviously fear us otherwise why would they be spending so much time and energy trying to mess with us?

Comment

Guest posting was turned off on the Bisonville board, I'm sure Tony can do the same over here.

A smack board would probably be good here, especially before the Dakota Border Game. ;D

Comment

Working...
            X