MISSED OPPORTUNITIES BY SDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MISSED OPPORTUNITIES BY SDSU

I have always thought that we are missing the boat when it comes to selling SDSU apparel at games. Lots of fans and wanna be fans show up at games with money in their pockets and the wrong shirt or cap. We could sell lots of merchandise if it was easily accessable.

What parent can say no to their kids that want to own a Jacks shirt or cap. Kids often get them autographed by the players whom they idolize.

Now that we are D-I we should take advantage of every opportunity to build our brand. Everyone knows that SDSU is the real "SOUTH DAKOTA'S TEAM". That is a title that has to be earned not just declared by some desk jockey.

SDSU THE ONLY D-I UNIVERSITY IN THE GREAT STATE OF SOUTH DAKOTA!

JBNJBQ

Re: MISSED OPPORTUNITIES BY SDSU

We certainly agree on this. I have posted a similiar statement sometime back and learned through asking the question to the admin that the Bookstore controls the selling of apparell. The outgoing head of the Bookstore was not very cooperative and this will change with his or her departure. It is my understanding the athletic department is very interested in capturing revenue at games and this is a priority in the near future.

Comment

Working...
    X