Topic on Sioux Sports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topic on Sioux Sports

There is an interesting thread over on sioux sports that you guys may want to check out. Aside from a few of the posters the information is pretty logical.

http://siouxsports.com/forums/index....showtopic=2685

i don't know if the link will work, it is under the und community topic on the board if it doesn't. I think titled Nothing on the Horizon.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Re: Topic on Sioux Sports

Mostly what I see is D-I envy and ill will. It makes me want to quote one of jackmd's best posts.

http://diaafootball.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1078424916

jackmd wrote:

After reading all the posts from concerned USD, UND, UNO, and even timid SDSU fans (hereon referred to as "you&quot, I thought it was time to give all of you your own subject under which to post. DI envy seems most appropriate, after all it is jealousy that underlies the feelings expressed by those oppossed to SDSU's move.

Sure, there are feeling of inadequacy and inferiority also, but you can't blame us (SDSU supporters) for that. As a former first lady once said:

"Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."
    Eleanor Roosevelt 1884-1962, American First

So, post away. Some of us welcome your concern and hope that you keep SDSU in the forefront. I am certain it also helps you deal with the feelings of inadequacy, inferiority and envy that have resulted from the bad choices you have made thus far in your life. No worries, I anticipate you'll continue to make the same poor decisions in the future.

So, wish us luck if you have the respect and self-esteem to do so. If you don't, do what you have to do to protect your fragile ego. We're going to be here regardless.

Comment

Re: Topic on Sioux Sports

Its fascinating and not unexpected to see just how much the UND supporters know about our move to DI. They seem to understand that it is the proper course and they wish they were on it. I can't say the same for USD.

Try to ignore their petty and immature shots at the Jackrabbits and Bison. Instead look at the fact that they would spend so much time occupied with SDSU as flattering. I can tell you with 100% confidence that few of us think about UND or USD as much as they think about us.

Jealous people have a hard time appreciating what they have because they are always worrying about someone else. For the USD fan this isn't a problem because thay have nothing. Its a shame for the UND fan not to appreciate what they do have, even if its only a fraction of what they could have. UND sees the light they just can't reach for it yet. USD is blind and won't gain vision any time soon.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X