Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy D-I Day!

Happy D-I day! ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D ;

SDSU, Offically South Dakota's only D-I University! 8)

Re: Happy D-I Day!

Rumor has it there are a few businesses closing in Vermillion as they will no longer be printing large quantities of "Hate State" apparel.

Long live the Jacks!

Is this a holiday in South Dakota? I figure with an SDSU grad in the governors office he may give state employees the day off, at least in Brookings.

Go State, Go State!

Comment

Ron Lenz is all over it. The web site has been changed to reflect our new D-I status! 8)

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Va...orts/Index.cfm

Jackrabbit Athletics

South Dakota State University ushered in a new era of athletics on July 1, 2004, as the Jackrabbits officially joined the ranks of NCAA Division I institutions.

Located in Brookings, S.D., SDSU currently sponsors 20 intercollegiate sports -- 10 each for men and women. Equestrian will be added as a women's varsity sport in the fall of 2005.

Jackrabbit teams will compete as Division I independents during the 2004-05 school year with the exception of football, which will play in the newly formed Great West Football Conference.

Go State! ;D

Comment

This is a day I have waited for for 25 years!!!!!!
        All hail the Jacks!!!!!

Comment

I'll be back in Brookings for the 4th at which time I will take steps on the only DI campus in S.D. Small steps for me but a giant leap for South Dakota-kind. I always knew this day would come but it still doesn't seem real. As we celebate the birthday of our nation lets also celebrate SDSU's surge forward into division I!! Go Jackrabbits!!

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X