Frost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frost

Where are the final pictures at? It hasn't been updated in a month.

Re: Frost

I think what you see is the final product.

I believe that they are holding some open houses to show off the new seating. Maybe someone could put in a request for photos from the open houses, or if you are in attendance possibly take some pictures and post them.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll_Guy
      I think what you see is the final product.

I believe that they are holding some open houses to show off the new seating.  Maybe someone could put in a request for photos from the open houses, or if you are in attendance possibly take some pictures and post them.
      I received a letter from Erin B. the other day and I believe the open house dates are Thursdays, July 22nd and July 29th. Here is her contact info if you desire more details:

Erin Breczinski
      Athletic Ticket Manager
      South Dakota State University
      erin.breczinski@sdstate.edu
      1-866-GoJacks
      ph. (605) 688-6510
      fax (605) 688-5999

We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I guess I was hoping for pictures with the new permanant hoops in, but I can wait until I'm back in brookings.

Comment

The open house dates at Frost are Thursday July 22nd and Thursday August 5th, both days 5-7pm. Contact the ticket office if you are interested in season tickets and want to see the "new" Frost arena. Pick up season tix it will be well worth the investment.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
          X