2004 Summer Swing - Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2004 Summer Swing - Kansas City

I just signed up for the dinner portion of the 2004 Summer Swing sponsored by the SDSU Alumni Association at the Shoal Creek Golf Course in Kansas City. The organizer said that they were getting fewer than expected attendees.

Come on, folks! Friday, August 6th, golf at 1 pm (I can't go, not that you'd want me on a golf course anyway) but I'll be there for the 6 pm social and the 7 pm dinner.

Call the Alumni Association 888 735 2257 or sdsu_alumni (at) sdstate.edu for details.

Here's the course web site:
    http://www.shoalcreekgolf.com/view.a...&page=1651
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: 2004 Summer Swing - Kansas City

I'm in for both! Look out all golfers at Shoal Creek (I'm not good).

Go State! ;D

Comment

If it were not for a family reunion I would consider a 5 hr drive down to KC. I have always enjoyed KC. I think the Alumni Association is smart in trying to start this gathering. I take it this is a first year event.  I hope we will be doing more of these events in metro cities across the country.

My own feeling is that Out of State Alums are very generous in financial support to SDSU and very loyal.
      That has shown up on this message board by the number of alums that are living from coast to coast.

Comment

I just wanted to say, WOW! What a GREAT time. If anyone has a chance to go to an Alumni event take it. It was so much fun being with fellow SDSU alumni that it didn't matter that my golf game (which isn't good to begin with) was retched (thanks to my teammates for carrying me all day)! ;D

It truly was a fantastic time and I am already looking forward to the next event. Thanks to all that came and made it a wonderful experience. Especially VJ, Hal, and Ginger.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
        X