Potential baseball/basketball player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potential baseball/basketball player

Anyone familiar with this Kreutzfeldt kid? Sounds like he has talent in several sports. Attending SDSU for pharmacy training but mentions an interest in basketball and/or baseball. I don't know anything else about him, size, position, etc.. Anyone have any insight? Sounds like some potential home-grown talent.

http://www.aberdeennews.com/mld/amer...ts/9335369.htm
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Potential baseball/basketball player

According to the Rapid City Journal Brock is 6'4" and avg. 13.5 ppg. Not sure what position he played. It is good to see that the local kids are not shying away from State.

Go Jackrabbits! ;D

Comment

He is a kid that open enrolled to Chester from Madison, and Chester won the state "A" title this year in basketball. In hoops he played the 2, 3, and 4. One team mate, Brandon White, is also 6'4 and heading a little south of Sioux Falls to play football. Another team mate, Joe Backus, is 6'7", was a finalist for Mr. Basketball, and is heading to Dakota State to play basketball. I think Kruetzfeld's best sport is baseball. There are some real good blood lines there. His dad and uncles played, and continue to play, amatuer baseball at a very high level. Brock has a little brother that will be a junior this year and was a starter on the basketball also. Brock could play anything at the NAIA level. He's just one of those kids that was a real good high school athlete. If he chooses to play something at State, in my opinion, it better be baseball. Off the field he is a great kid and a good student.

Comment

Great post Mike, thanks for the insight! ;D

Go State! 8)

Comment

Working...
        X