Depot Radio KJJQ now has a Sports Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depot Radio KJJQ now has a Sports Show

I found this at the KJJQ website, I dont think the show is accessible on the internet, but here are the details.

SPORTS 8-20-04 ( 2004-08-20 )

COMING SOON….The Sports Show with Brad & Scotty IS coming to Depot Radio 9-1-0!….Join Scotty Kwas and Brad DeBeer weekdays from 9am to 11am for live local sports..show debuts on Monday August 23, 2004

Re: Depot Radio KJJQ now has a Sports Show

That is one dandy idea! I hope it catches on .

Seriously, Scotty and Brad will do an excellent job. They are both quality people and quality broadcasters. That also means that sports fans will have three choices when driving I-29: Jim Rome on the Ticket, Colin Cowherd on KWSN, and those guys on the Depot. As a radio listener I really appreciate choices. It drives me nuts to drive down the road, push "scan", and have every station stop on Rush Limbaugh.

Now maybe SDSUFAN will have those cheerleaders he has been looking for! I doubt it, tho. I think Scotty and Brad can be very objective when the situation calls for it.

Comment

Mike:
      Hey I am not looking for a cheerleader, but when I am in Brookings I do listen to KJJQ.  Scotty does a good job covering the Jacks. The station is limited to Womens BB, in terms of a contract, but they have done a great deal beyond that promoting  other athletic events at SDSU which most local stations would do.  I am thinking SDSU athletics will be a frequent topic, but the walleye pike biting in Lake Sinai will also be a topic.  

I hope they will put their show on the internet so I can listen in Columbus Nebraska, but if not well I moving up to Brookings in the near future anyway.

There is one thing other that Rush Limbaugh  that is overdone and that is Twins baseball.  God how many stations carry the Twins? Not being a Twins fan I go nuts dialing when they are on the air.  WNAX, KSOO, KWAT, KJJQ all carry the Twins. Drives me nuts.

Comment

As I kid, I believed in Scotty's brother (?), Santa Kwas.

Comment

Working...
        X