SDSUFAN hits 1000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSUFAN hits 1000

SDSUFAN hit the 1000 post mark. Congratulations and thank you for your contributions to the board. It wouldn't be the same without you.

Go State! ;D

Re: SDSUFAN hits 1000

Its been fun, and maybe its a sign of having too much time on my hands. : : : : : ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Onward and upward go our Jackrabbits ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

SDSUFAN:

Gotta have something to keep you young in your retirement or else you will start complaining about prescription prices.

I have a great uncle (recently profiled in the Mpls StarTribune) who still works five days a week as a Jaguar salesman. (No connection to Southern mind you . May you be that young at 82!

Even though we may have rubbed each other the wrong way a bit, your passion is an inspiration. Being on this board is proof that what my wife and I experienced at State is not an anomaly. It really is a special place.

Comment

91rabbit:

I am afraid I cant match your uncle and never had nack for sales, but in my first year of retirement I seem to have more than I care to do.

Could not disagree about SDSU being special. It is. To think I once wanted to go to USD because they offered accounting courses and SDSU only had 6 hrs in accounting in the 1960s. Times have changed and with the GI bill I was spared a experience in Vermillion and got my accounting at Woodbury College in LA and Keller Graduate Business School in Chicago.  Dull places with  Woodbury being the only one with a sport namely Soccer, because their were tons of international students. Keller was a for profit instittuion so they had no sports in their budget.  Both very dull for that reason.  Neither of these two get a dollar from me. They dont ask and I dont give.

Comment

Working...
        X