Volleyball in the wild wild west.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volleyball in the wild wild west.

After game one, Utah Valley State college wins 30-27 and leads the match 1-0. Lets go ladies.

Re: Volleyball in the wild wild west.

SDSU volleyball now trails 2-0 after a 30-22 win in the second game.

Comment

AND SDSU loses game 3 30-16 as Utah Valley State College wins 3-0.

Comment

Volleyball team will attempt to right the ship. Their match a Weber State begins in 10 minutes on 910 radio.

Comment

Ladies lose game 3, 30-21. They trail in the match to Weber State 2-1. Lets regroup and win the last 2.

Comment

Jacks lose 3-1 at Weber State. The road trip does not get easier as we play Montana and Montana State next week. Break the record night for Volleyball is next Saturday versus NDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
              Jacks lose 3-1 at Weber State. The road trip does not get easier as we play Montana and Montana State next week. Break the record night for Volleyball is next Saturday versus NDSU.
              My wife and I plan on being there.  I'll see if I can get a few others to tag along.

Comment

So, is there really a wrestling tournament in the morning, a football game in the afternoon and a volleyball match at night?
                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Yup, next Saturday will be a very busy day for the atheltic department.

Comment

May the good lord bless Micah, Kristi and the others taking care of all of this. (And a ton of caffiene wouldn't hurt either!)
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                      [quote author=1bunnies link=1161912933/0#5 date=1162090919]Jacks lose 3-1 at Weber State. The road trip does not get easier as we play Montana and Montana State next week. Break the record night for Volleyball is next Saturday versus NDSU.
                      My wife and I plan on being there.  I see if I can get a few others to tag along.
                      [/quote]

I have tentative plans to be there but I am on call Sunday so I doubt I can stay too late.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Don't forget the 4 home basketball games this coming week.

Comment

After game one against the Jacks win 30-21 in Montana, great start girls keep it up.

Comment

After game 2 SDSU leads 2-0 and wins game 2 30-23. The girls look like they are on again.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                              After game 2 SDSU leads 2-0 and wins game 2 30-23. The girls look like they are on again.
                              Must be something in the Utah water that just doesn't agree with them . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X