Wrestling vs. Eastern Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestling vs. Eastern Illinois

The busy weekend starts off tonight at 7 in Frost as the wrestling team hits the mat for the first of 2 duels this weekend against Eastern Illinois. Go State.

Re: Wrestling vs. Eastern Illinois

02/02/2007
    Meyer leads Jacks past Eastern Illinois
    BROOKINGS, S.D. — Redshirt freshman Ryan Meyer upended Billy Gallo by fall as South Dakota State defeated Eastern Illinois, 25-18, in wrestling action Friday night at Frost Arena.
    More...

Nice win by the Jacks.

I think wrestling is a sport where SDSU could have alot of success in the future. Kind of an overlooked sport in the grand scheme of things.

Comment

Good post. Northern Iowa has had great success. We could actually get some big donations out of this sport. Frank Kurtenbach and Kirk Simet (Daktronics higher ups) were both great wrestlers under the late greate Warren Williamsen. Unfortunetely, the regulary fans like me don't support the program enough.
      LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Unfortunately, I think we lost our 184-197 wrestler Tyler Sorenson last night to an apparent knee injury during his match. The wrestlers are good check them out this afternoon at 3 against Northern Colorado.

Comment

Working...
        X