New Volleyball recruit pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Volleyball recruit pictures

Thought some might like to see one of our new recruits in action.  This is Annie Adams.

Good size not even fully extended in the first pic.  She brings in size and hops.  I know she was working on getting up to a 30-33 inch vertical and promised Andrew she would have at least a 30 inch vertical coming into camp this fall. She, I believe, is Andrew's coveted pick up and from what I've heard will make a pretty quick impact with the program.

Go Rabbits

Re: New Volleyball recruit pictures

Looks like a steal for State
    Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Good job at getting the pictures on the board, BHM! We can use every top player we can get as we enter next year's conference schedule in the MIDCONTINENT!!!!!

Comment

Wow, great pics, I can see why she would be his coveted pick, just by looking at the pictures, she got length, extension, and a good verticle, she should be able to hit around and over some blocks - that makes her very dangerous. Cant wait to see the team this fall.

Comment

Is this girl from Deer River HS in Minnesota?? I couldn't tell because she was covering the rest of the scorer's table in the first pick. My cousin is a head volleyball coach in the area up there and I'm sure she'll know her. I'll see her this weekend and I'll have to ask. Hopefully she does well here.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUJack3031
            Is this girl from Deer River HS in Minnesota?? I couldn't tell because she was covering the rest of the scorer's table in the first pick. My cousin is a head volleyball coach in the area up there and I'm sure she'll know her. I'll see her this weekend and I'll have to ask. Hopefully she does well here.
            Nope she's from the Crosby-Ironton school district up there in Northern Minnesota. She was a good basketball player but decided to quit this year to the shagrin of her coach, she didn't want to risk a serious injury, as the teams she was playing were kind very very rough players. She's a talented young lady. I was lucky to have a half hour talk with her up at the independent tourney in Fargo in November.

Comment

Thanks...that could be in her conference actually. I'll have to ask.

Comment

Working...
              X