X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volleyball adds four more players.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/athletics/Ne...cfm?Id=46,6010
    Jackrabbit volleyball signs three, adds one
    BROOKINGS, S.D. - South Dakota State University signed three high school prospects to letters of intent, indicating they plan to enroll at SDSU next fall and participate in the women’s volleyball program. Melia Iwamoto, Nicole Peters and Jenna Rae Sitton all signed letters this week.

Melia Iwamoto - 5-7, setter, Honolulu, Hawaii (Kalani H.S.)
    A four-year varsity player, Iwamoto earned Division I first-team all-star and all-state honorable mention honors following her senior season. She also earned Division I second-team all-star following her junior season.

Nicole Peters - 5-11, setter, Winnipeg, Manitoba (Westgate Mennonite Collegiate)
    Peters led the undefeated Westgate Wings to the 2006 South Central Athletic Conference championship and, as a team co-captain, helped keep them ranked in the top 10 throughout the AAAA season.

Jenna Rae Sitton - 6-1, OH, Brush Prairie, Wash. (Prairie H.S.)
    A team captain and MVP, Sitton earned Greater St. Helen’s League first-team, The Columbian all-region team and 4A all-state honors following the 2006 season.

South Dakota State University also accepted Amy Clemensen for admission, and she plans on participating in the Jackrabbit Volleyball program next fall.

Amy Clemensen - 6-0, middle, Conde, S.D. (Northwestern High School)
    A four-time Class B state champion, Clemensen won the Class B Miss Volleyball in 2006, earned first-team all-state in 2005 and all-conference in 2004.

Iwamato, Peters, Sitton and Clemensen join Annie Adams and Ashley Kathol, who signed letters of intent during the fall signing period.
    Heard a little bit about this recently. I know Andrew is very very excited about this class of recruits from conversations with him.
Working...
X