X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becka Mansheim awarded Postgraduate Scholarship

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...;ATCLID=944715

Mansheim awarded NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship

South Dakota State University distance running standout Becka Mansheim is one of 29 female student-athletes to be awarded a $7,500 NCAA Postgraduate Scholarship for the spring season.

A Brookings native, Mansheim won six individual NCAA Division I independent titles during her career with the Jackrabbits as they made the transition from NCAA Division II to D-I competition. She won 1,500-meter championships during the outdoor track seasons each of the last three seasons and also won a 5,000-meter individual title in 2006, when she was named Track Athlete of the Meet at the Division I Independent Championships. In addition, she is the school record holder in three indoor events, as well as the 1,500 meters outdoors.

In cross country, she claimed individual titles at the Division I Independent Championships during the 2005 and 2006 campaigns, leading the Jackrabbits to the team title as a senior. . . . (read more)

Congrats to Becka!

Go State!

Re: Becka Mansheim awarded Postgraduate Scholarshi

Wow...one of only 29 female athletes honored for the spring season. Becka is well-deserving of this recognition. She's a fabulous student, athlete and person.

Go Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
    X