'03-'04 Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '03-'04 Roster

Hi guys, I was looking over the roster and I had a few questions that I was hopeing one of you could help me with.

First, I noticed that a couple of guys from last years team are not on this years roster. What happened to Blake Erwin, and that skinny forward from North Carolina that didn't play much (can't remember his name)?

Second, how many guys can be active on the team. I have always thought it was 12. If that is the case do we have three red shirts to hand out? I have noticed in the past that it looks like a player might be able to play in a few games but still red shirt is that correct?

If someone could help me with these questions, that would be great. I am so pumped about the upcoming season. I think we have a great chance to head to California this year, and win it all. ;D

Go State!

Re: '03-'04 Roster

The kid from North Carolina that you are referring to is John Orsillo. He disappeared before the holidays than resurfaced. He seemed to have some raw talent and could jump out of the gym. He redshirted a year and than last year when he was there he got little playing time when we could have used another big guy. Not sure where Blake Erwin ended up. I thought he had a brother that played at Kearney. Faced with the prospect of all returning players from injuries and the move to D1 he may have decided to transfer. He seemed like a solid 6'5 guard forward type. I think they are usually 15 that dress for home games and 12 on the road. I do believe we may redshirt all 4 incoming freshman.

Comment

Working...
    X