Midnight Madness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Madness

It will be here on Wed.  Frost opens up at 11:00pm on Tuesday the 14th and the Men and Women take the floor at 12:01am on the 15th.  Basketball Season is almost here!   ;D

Go Jacks!

Anyone lucky enough to go please post your thoughts for those of us who live out of the area.  

Re: Midnight Madness

I noticed that the Sioux Falls Argus Leader had a blurb about Augie's Midnight Madness in today's sports brief section.  What a joke.  Two teams from SD are in the NCAA  top 10, SDSU # 5, USD # 8 (that is as close as I can come to saying something nice about USD  ) and they chose to write about the also ran.  Go figure   ???.

Go SDSU!

Comment

Does anyone know if the Pep Band will be at Midnight Madness?

Lets go Rabbits! ;D

Comment

OK, so I am the only one interested in this topic, please forgive me. Is anyone going tonight?

Go SDSU!

Comment

Man, I'd go, except for that Kansas City thing.

Of course, if I left RIGHT NOW . . .

I'd still be an hour late. Darn. Don't suppose it'll be on DirecTV?
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Did anyone attend? I'm sure the Register will share some information next week.

Comment

A lot of people were talking about it over the weekend. I would have gone but I had to leave early this morning to go back to Dallas. That event usually draws a pretty big crowd. I wish I could have had one more day and I would have gone. Anyone else go to midnight Madness ?

Comment

Does anyone have any feedback on Midnight Madness?

Comment

Working...
                X